The Story of The Past

Long ago there were creatures known as dragons , powerful and magnificent , they could create mountains and they could destroy cities if they pleased .

Nothing stood in their way , except one creature ...
A Human .

Back before the long ago , dragons made a pact with humans , specific humans known as Gifted , by turning them in to an endless well of energy and power .
Now they are forever bonded to each other .

However something happened , gifted began to disappear and all dragons gone with them turned to non existent ash .

But small records of them stayed .
For example their powers and Rules to Gifted humans .

_____________________________
Powers

: Shapeshifting :
Ability to alter form , in this case jump between a humanoid form and a full on draconic .

: Elemental :
Ability to use specific element given to the dragon , it varies from a lot of elements like Fire , Ice and Many more .

: Sizing :
Can differentiate the size of themselves by simply willing themselves to be smaller or larger , however they can also affect humans with it .

: Creation :
They can sometimes create objects out of thin air , tho it won't always work .
___________________________
Gifted

: No Killing :
All dragons are eternally bound to their Gifted , kill them and you turn to non existing ash .

: Well :
While they will become an endless well of energy eventually , depending on how old they are you might need to be careful .
1 to 19 are at risk of being sucked dry of their energy , so be careful .

: Radar :
Keep them close make sure they are in no danger , you want them to stay alive .