Raincloud

I just found this first chapter in my wattpad works and I honestly don't even remember writing it, it was so long ago. I'm going to try and write a bit more though and see where it goes. It's called 'raincloud' for now because I have no ideas :) Thank you for reading and vote/comment if you like it. x

My phone rings for the tenth time in around ten minutes and I growl with frustration, why can’t people just leave me the fuck alone? I attempt to unravel myself from the covers as I reach to pick up my phone, yep. Keaton. I love my best friend but holy shit is he persistent and highly annoying. I answer the phone with another of my (sexy) growls.

“What do you want, Keaton?”

“Woah, someone's grumpy! Why haven't you been answering my calls?” He’s talking in that annoying whine, which i think is supposed to be cute. It really isn’t and it makes me want to punch him in the face.

“Because, I was trying to sleep.” I say, my voice flat.

“Jasper! It’s 4:30pm! You should be...I don't know. Walking around or something...get up!”

What the fuck.

“Eh...sorry mum but, no can do. I’m tired”

“Whatever, just...I fancy some sex tonight” he announces casually.

“That an offer, sugartits?” I laugh.

“EWEWEWEW NOT YOU, THAT WAS TERRIBLE ENOUGH THE FIRST TIME. I WANT YOU TO COME WITH ME TO A CLUB. OH MY GOD NEVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN” He practically screams down the phone, deafening me.

“Yeah, i’m not going out.”

“Yes you are, party pooper” I can almost feel his bratty little pout through the phone.

“No. I’m not. Bye”

-----

So, I’m at the club. I know, i know.

I stand with my back to the bar watching the herd of sweaty, alcohol filled whores rubbing up against each other 'dancing'. Keaton's in there somewhere no doubt making some perverts night by humping their leg or whatever it is he does. I sighed and the thought of just going home crossed my mind, but I couldn't leave him here alone. I'm sure he wouldn't miss me though.

We're complete opposites. He's fun and endearing and cute as fuck. He gets on with people and makes people laugh, I'm just the miserable raincloud he drags around. I don't even know why we're friends, I guess we were just pushed together as we were the only 'gays' in our shitty school. I'm thankful he's put up with me so long though. I don't deserve him.

A forceful tap on my shoulder tore me from my thoughts.

"Babe! I found someone! Are you going to stick around here or-" He shouts into my ear over the music.

"I'll go home, it's fine. Is he hot?" I asked with a wink. His eyes rolled back and I would be suprised if he didn't just spunk in his pants.

"You can't even comprehend his hotness, Jas." He laughed.

"Okay, well...be careful. I'll speak to you tomorrow I guess"

He promised to be careful, kissed my cheek and was off back to his man in a flash.

I called a taxi and went straight back to bed. Fucking Keaton.