Samsung screen replacement Abbotsford

Repair guide : Samsung screen replacement Abbotsford

After AN unfortunate fall, your Samsung Galaxy A5 screen has broken. The bit screen does not work well, or show issues square measure preventing you mistreatment your phone as you would like. 

Well, SOSav is here to assist you, and provides you the chance to repair your screen yourself! Our specialists can justify all the steps to simply commutation the screen of your A5 yourself during this repair guide with elaborate pictures and comm...

Well, SOSav is here to assist you, and provides you the chance to repair your screen yourself! Our specialists can justify all the steps to simply commutation the screen of your A5 yourself during this repair guide with elaborate pictures and comments.

Step 1

Before continuing to exchange the whole screen of your Galaxy A5 you need to, for evident safety reasons, shut down your device.

To do this, hold down the off button for some seconds, then ensure by choosing "off".

Step 2

The screen of your Galaxy A5 is affixed to the inner frame. so as to access the within of the phone, you have got to heat the screen to "soften" the glue.

Take up a hair drier to heat edges of the bit screen (do not heat the liquid crystal display screen, target the edges!).

The liquid crystal display screen of your Galaxy A5 is extraordinarily skinny and extremely fragile, wait and see and meticulous throughout its removal to avoid damaging it.

Step 3

Delicately insert the gap choose between the screen and therefore the frame, and so slide it on the highest fringe of the screen to unfix it.

If the screen does not return up simply, do not hesitate to heat it once more.

Step 4

Using the choose, continue constant action on the aspect of your Galaxy A5.

Step 5

Unfix rock bottom of the screen mistreatment the gap choose.

Be careful of the house button, and make certain to not cut the cable for the navigation/shortcut buttons.

Step 6

Heat the last aspect of the screen once more to unfix it.

Then use the choose and slide it across the length of the screen.

Step 7

Slide a plastic card towards the centre of the screen to still unfix it.

The liquid crystal display screen is extremely skinny, therefore do that action with caution.

Step 8

Continue to unfix the screen with the plastic card, continuously being careful of the liquid crystal display screen.

Step 9

Do constant round the entire screen.

Step 10

Insert the cardboard into rock bottom of the screen, making certain that the house button cable remains connected to the frame and not the screen.

Then slide the cardboard through the phone towards the highest of the phone.

Be careful of the instrumentality at the highest right of the screen.

Step 11

Use the nylon spudger to disconnect the cable for the screen.

Step 12

The screen of your Galaxy A5 is currently removed.

Replace a broken screen with a replacement one if necessary