𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓

𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔.

And again Mingi had to witness his crush eating the face of their  boyfriend Seonghwa. The orange haired male always made sure to make eye contact with mingi each time. He knew Mingi was head over heels for him but the teasing was just fun for him. Each time he was finished with the kiss he made sure to give him a wink before walking off.

This of course was not helpful for the taller male , dealing with seeing his crush kiss another guy.

Mingi Dont be stupid it's his boyfriend ...but how could you give such looks to somebody else if so??

Mingi had questioned himself , zoning out and not noticing he was in the middle of the hallway staring at nothing. Soon he felt a hand on his shoulder ,seeing his best friend San with a huge smile on his face. "Sup Ming!" He spoke. "hey.." Mingi spoke with his head down. "Hey....whats up?" San asked getting infront of the other whilst walking backwards.

"Nothing im good" Mingi spoke.

fucking liar. You crush is teasing you and you go "nothing I'm good?" stupid.

" hey so I heard there's a party happening at hyuna's place" San continued excitedly. "You have to go come on" he threw his arm over mingis shoulder. "Ahh Dont think I'll go..I'm not really into parties like that San" mingi said looking at the other. "The whole schools going! Don't make me go alone pleaaaseeee" San pleaded.

Mingi think if there's a party hongjoongs DEFINITELY gonna go ...I mean it's not like your gonna talk to him but maybe seeing him and what he's gonna wear would be nice??

Mingi gave a small smile at the thought. "Sure I'll go" he said causing San to jump up and cheer. "Thanks bro it's gonna be awesome I promise!" San shouted running down the hall into his class. Mingi walked into his classroom continuing his day forward and glancing at hongjoong here and there.

Mingi has made it home ,debating on what he should wear to this party. He rummaged through his closet trying to find something decent to present to anyone that was gonna be there. Mingi had finally found an outfit he had a white hoodie , a denim jacket , black ripped jeans and some black vans.

  He  looked at himself in his body mirror and smiled whilst fixing his jacket. "Alright" he said before grabbing his phone and began to text San as he left the room ,jogging down the stairs.

Mingi made his way to the door grabbing his home key and locking the door from the outside just in case his parents didn't come home that night. He looked outside seeing San smiling hard from his window. "You ready??" San asked excitedly.

Mingi only chuckled and nodded his head. They made their way to the party talking about what to expect over there and such.

They finally arrived at hyunas HUGE house. "Woah she's rich" Mingi said staring at the house with wide eyes. San laughed before the two got  out of the car locking it as well. They walked into the smell of alcohol and sweat as well as loud music and many people speaking amongst the place.

"Damn...the whole school ACTUALLY came..even the freshmen" Mingi said dumbfounded. "Duh I fucking told you" san said before looking around. "Oh there's Wooyoung" San smirked rubbing his hands together seeing the blonde haired male talking to yeosang. San had always had eyes for the male..he was friends with hongjoong as well.