1-Her precious Gift

So I started to post this story here as well....Like I used to. This is actually the first I worked on when I first made an account on this site but it changed a lot over the years. Hope you enjoy my fanfiction of magical girl Lyrical Nanoha. This is the first arc of Destiny Chronicle. Now there will be a LOT of stuff happening in this fanfiction series, and I do mean a lot. There will be OCS. Not ones that end up being instantly good at magic. No, ones that work hard and overcome many difficulties go through one hell of training for a five year old and end up being stronger because of it…so they aren't really Instantly Op. If you have any advice or good criticism to give please do, I am not the best writer nor do I claim I am so I WILL make mistakes. Now shall we begin?

Disclaimer: I do not own magical girl Lyrical Nanoha or the characters (Minus my OCS)

North Midchilda

Five years ago; March 9th, 0051

It was a dark and silent night; in the neighborhood, only the light of fire illuminated the place. The sound of clashing metal echoed, flames engulfing everything in sight, blood covered the floors and corpses were everywhere. Everyone kept fighting for their lives, seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours.
Time passed and they each met their end one by one, leaving only one person still standing, that person was none other than the head of the Fuwa family. He clashed with his opponent at full force, body covered in burns and bruises, the faces of all his fallen brothers engraved in his mind unable to escape his memory. This one particular mage was holding a big red sword with a spiral-shaped symbol on it, he had dark brown hair and green eyes and was wearing a black barrier jacket and a metal gauntlet in his left arm.

The man blocked every swing with his sword, his arms feeling the force of each strike vibrating through it. His eyes, cold as snow, was focused on the opponent in front of him, it was filled with nothing but anger, distain, hatred, and of course frustration.

One by one he saw his clan die right in front of his eyes, his sibling, his cousins, and even his wife, almost all of his family were slaughtered just like that and he could do nothing about it. Normally they would be able to defend themselves but the surprise attack had caught them off guard, they were unable to defend themselves against their enemies. That which was supposed to be a happy family reunion turned into a cold massacre filled with everyone's screams and blood.

However, even against all those odds, the Fuwa family was still able to kill a lot of the enemy, they were mostly weak and inexperienced, their only advantage along with the surprise attack was their number. Unfortunately for them, number was not a problem for this sword mage.

With each strike rage consumed him more and more, anger blinded him, he ran straight through his enemies slicing and cutting through them while screaming in rage, he jumped, twirled and bent killing all that appeared in front of him or tried to attack him. Mercy was not something they gave his clan so why should he give it to them?

Blood covered his barrier jacket staining it. By the time his rampaging had ended there stood only one man left in front of him.

One of Roku's eyes was injured from the battle, he knew it would probably leave a scar but his heart had more scars than his body.

The mage thought the rogue mage would be an easy pray like the rest but he was soon proven wrong as he started battling him. The rogue mage was strong, tougher than the rest. It did not help that each strike Roku threw was weaker than the last, the middle-aged man kept on swinging while the rogue mage kept on blocking each strike, a smirk not leaving his face, this only made the sword mage angrier.
All that was driving him was his anger and the thirst for revenge, that did not prove sufficient enough for fighting the man standing in front of him like it was for the rest, in fact, all he was doing was defending against each attack instead of fighting back.