Pillow Talk

Your dreams are suddenly interrupted by the soft sounds of the ocean; they were particularly louder due to the window being open, allowing air to seep through your room. Opening your eyes slowly, you take in the color of a light-cream color ceiling; crystal chandelier gently chimes once the wind passes. The pastel cobalt blankets curve around your slim figure. You're naked underneath, you then recall your night before immediately.

Bruno had treated you out to eat, in those fancy restaurants that you always dreamed of going to. Love bites compliment your skin upon the crook of your neck then travel to your collar bone. Some sprinkled upon your voluptuous, smooth hips. Turning to your left side, your optics spots a familiar back. You blush at the thought of Bruno sleeping next to you. Tracing the small moles upon his scapula with your eyes, you also spot ample scratch marks riddle the tone of his tan skin.

"You're awake, Bambina?"

Your heart softly tingles of the voice you know so well, the same voice that rolls your head into the sheets as he's taking you from up top. His breath hot against your neck between each kiss he plastered upon your skin. Feeling the bed shift across from you, he turns to his right side to face you. The ocean waves clash louder once you see his sky blue irises. You can imagine the sound of them once Bruno lays them upon you; he's tied to the ocean. "..Mmhmm." You groan in approval.

Your thick , dark hair flows from your shoulders once you kept your head in your porcelain , silk pillow. You gravitate towards him, he does the same. Forehead against his chest, you take in his marvelous scent. It's a smooth and subtle smell, sweet and always having you come back for more. Opening your eyes, you see him. Bruno's lashes take shadow upon his cheeks, how beautiful he is. Peaceful, you could kiss him.

"Are you going back to sleep, love?" He says with his eyes closed, almost as if he's talking in his sleep. "N-No.. Are you?" Bruno found pleasure spending time with you, hence why you're in his bed and the blankets around you are also upon him. He then opens his eyes once more, both of you are taken captive in each other's stares. "No.." He says tiredly, even though he just woke up he sounds angelic, an irreplaceable tune to your ears. You lips couldn't help but comply with a timid smile.

"E-Erm.. Bruno?" You voice singed to question, his thick brows gently lift from your sudden change of tone. "..Can we erm... Lay down together for a little longer today? "You knew Bruno had work to attend outside of your paradise, his full lips curve into a caring smile. You wanted to relax with Bruno, just for a small amount of time is all you wish. He nods in response and gently lowers his head and rests himself upon your chest. His silk, smooth, and lavender scent hair presses against your marked collar bone. His doing—Bruno loves to keep you covered in his bites. His lower half pressing on your abdomen as your arms cuddle his head as he takes your as a body pillow. Breasts softly press against his sharp nose and cheek, you weren't as big as other woman in Italy, but you were just enough for Bruno.

"..Of course my love."

You hear his voice vibrate against your breasts softly, followed by a very low hum. This made your heart strings flutter like a harp; his voice tugging the stings. He's in bliss and as are you. Once you rest upon the slink cushions of the king sized bed, the birds began to sing now with the waves. You felt a warm blush spread across your cheeks once you felt Bruno's long digits rub the underside on your back, the warmth of his skin on your back. It riddles goose bumps upon your skin, warm and gentle identical to the suns touch. Closing your eyes, You take the sound of the nature from the window above you, the light from the sun rays shine on the cream wall across from both you and Bruno. Your breathing matches his once you felt a sensation of relaxation hovers over you.

You both lie in the cobalt, silk sheets, sleeping the rest of the day away.

[ Credit to cover art : @bussiarati from Twitter! Thank you sm.]