We Back Baby

"I can't believe that they actually won the whole fucking tournament though." Aaron yelled angrily. "Well what did you expect, they're the strongest one out of all of us" Ethan commented. "Doesn't really matter now, it's over and they won, I just can't believe that whole thing took us almost an entire year" Shae added. "Yeah but where the fuck are Jahq and Shane?" Damon asked. "Gone for now, we got other shit we gotta do, this time we won't split in twos since you dumbasses can't handle anything" Levi said. "Now what are we gonna do about Sexxus's arm?" Hoku asked. "It's fine I'll just go on without it, I dont need it." Sexxus said. "Wait Levi you asshole, just bring it back for him" Ethan demanded. Levi wasn't paying attention at all, then he brought everyone back to the base. "At least fucking tell us when you're gonna do that" Aaron said. Levi slowly walked over to a note laying on top of his big faggot chair. "Well what does it say?" Ethan asked. "It's a message from the anti organization, it just has a bunch of coordinates with names that match up with them" Levi explained.

Everyone gathered around Levi to look for their name. "Does anybody even know where any of this goes to?" Scott asked. "Doesn't really matter, it just seems like a huge setup" Makani said. "We're going to all the destinations we are meant to go to" Levi said. Literally everyone there called him retarded. Everybody knew though, when it comes to Levi, there's no changing his stupid ass mind. Everyone eventually came to an agreement to go to where the anti organization wanted them to go. The groups were separated in mostly 4s.

Wyatt, Aaron, Damon and Makani were the first group to get teleported off to their location, they ended up in the middle of the old K-Mart, there was little to no light. "I'm still fucking tired from the tournament you fucking cunt" Aaron yelled. Then everyone suddenly felt rejuvenated. "How the hell does Levi do it" Wyatt asked. Makani without hesitation began making a huge ring of fire so that they could see a bit better. It was completely empty, nothing except broken floor all around them. They began walking around but each time they stepped the realized that the ground would shake more than it should have. "Wait" Wyatt called out to everyone. They all froze as the ground began shaking by itself. Just then something huge unburrowed itself from the ground.

Ethan, Sexxus, Scott and Hayden were the next group to go. Already feeling better from the tournament since Aaron's bitching worked. They ended up getting teleported into the middle of the ocean. The sea water wasn't as it should've normally been though, they could easily walk on the water as if there was a large sheet of glass over the water. It was the middle of the day but it was dark where they were. There wasn't a breeze or even clouds in the sky. "What are we even supposed to be doing?" Scott asked. "Good question" Shrek added. "What the fuck?" Ethan screamed as he realized literally Shrek was there.

Next group was Hoku, Kaiea, Levi and Shae. Levi teleported the group to the worst possible location of the 3. They ended up at Anahola beach park, near where all the "Campers" are. Everyone knows they live there. Something there wasn't right either though. Time was completely stopped around them. Everything was still. "There's so much powerful people around us right now you guys have no idea." Levi said. Levi then looked over at everyone but it wasn't just the environment around the members that had stopped, it was also the members. Everything except Levi had completely stopped. Levi quickly tried to unfreeze them but realized he could only unfreeze one at a time. "Damn vro, people out matching your power right now, good luck choosing which one of u-" Hoku said but didn't get to finish. Levi froze Hoku again. "Well is someone going to show themselves?" Levi asked. Just then the air began to crack around him, then it completely shattered. Coming out from the shattered reality. A figure came out in a long purple robe, holding a staff with a skull on it. Around him skeletons began rising from the ground. "I can bring anything back from the dead" The figure said. "I know that very well. Braga" Levi said.

Meanwhile with Shane and Jahq. "So when do you think we should go back to the organization?" Shane asked. "I dunno, whenever they need us" Jahq says. "How are we supposed to even know?" Shane asked. "We'll know". Jahq says as he holds onto Shane's hand tighter, rubbing the ring on top of his finger.  

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 08, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

We back in business babyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें