𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚘𝚔𝚊 𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞

Requested by: The awesome Ryna_Kagamine-chxn

Dont expect a good angst Wahahaha—
H

ope you enjoy~

—𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂

It was true that Giyu didn't like the thought of you joining as a demon slayer. But right after he has seen you train with Sabito, he was sure that you can protect yourself. And also, to protect you too.

Urokodaki was proud to have you as his student. Though, deep down he was worried of the outcome of the final selection.

Once again, he will be waiting for no one to return to him. He hope, that this time, is different.

Urodaki waved goodbye to the four of you. As a kid, you were so cheerful and it is filled with lots of energy.

Even on this time, you see the bright side of this world no matter how many demons are lurking in the darkness.

Sabito smiled at you for having so much energy while walking on your way to the final selection.

Giyu stayed quiet while holding Makomo's hand while walking.

"When we all finish this exam let's show Urodaki-San that we're gonna get stronger–More stronger than him!" You fist bump the air, Sabito chuckled at you energetic attitude and decided to play along.

"YEAH–"

you counted the days, and it's already the 7th day. Which means that all the survivors needed to climb up once again for the ceremony of surviving the deadly nights of the selection.

You were excited to see Makomo, Sabito, and of course, Giyu.

Later did you thought that a devastating news was waiting for you to know.

You were the last one to climb up. If in the first day was theres so many students, Today you saw a countable of students. Which means, some of you made it alive somehow.

If theres that many of students, it wasnt gonna be hard for you to look for your best friends.

While walking around, finding your friends, you spotted Giyu. He was all injured up, he was in a bad shape unlike you.

You just had some broken bones here and there, and a bruised cheek, also did I forgot to mention that you blacked out during day out? You were lucky.

"Giyu!" You ran towards him waving with a smile on your face.

He looked at you in shock. You jumped at him and hug him with the last remaining energy that you have.

"Where's Sabito and Makomo?" You asked very excitedly. Giyu only looked at you, confused, scared, and worried.

"I thought they were with you...?"