Chapter 1

A lot had changed in the past seventeen years. Starting with Tuck and I moving into our own home in Nashville. We were actually neighbors with Maddie and Jonah, Tae and Josh, and Carrie and Mike. We all lived more out towards the Lebanon area. Ryne and Ridge were seventeen years old now and just about as beautiful as could be. They looked identical with brown hair and blue eyes. Ryne was just like Tuck and loved to be in the spotlight, and on stage singing and entertaining. Ridge was my twin. She hated the public eye, but loved to sing and write and perform. She had become the musical genius and learned so many instruments and wrote so many songs. We had another surprise come when the girls were two, our third little one. Another girl, Rocky Holland Edward's. We actually let Ryne and Ridge pick her name out, except her middle name. She was named after Hannah. She was fifteen and a perfect mixture of me and Tuck. She didn't sing or write or anything, but she ran tech for the shows. Maddie and Jonah had found out they were pregnant with their firstborn not that long after the tour ended all those years ago. They had a boy in February, Jason or 'Jase' as we liked to call him. He was Maddie's mini me. He looked just like her and loved instruments. He performed a lot with Ryne. They were actually more than just friends that sang music together. They had been dating since Ryne was 15 and Jase was 14. The next year, Maddie and Jonah had a little girl, Marissa. She was bestfriends with Rocky. They liked doing Tech together a lot. Tae only had one child. A boy, Kane. He was 15 and liked to stay home a lot of the times with Josh. He wanted to be a music producer when he got older. Carrie and Mike still only had Jacob and Isaiah. Isaiah liked to perform a lot with Carrie and sing and write his own music on the road. He was twenty one now. He definitely grew up a lot, and just like Mike and I predicted, He fell in love with Ridge when they were young and started a relationship when Ridge was just thirteen. We got a lot of hate because Isaiah was seventeen, but the public didn't know the rules ans boundaries we had set for then untim they got older. They were two peas in a pod. Jacob, however, wanted nothing to do with music. He played hockey like Mike. Mike had now become a coach for the Nashville Hockey team. Tuck had gotten a new job too. He was now the Co- Owner of Wilder Records! We all were still signed to Wilder Records and toured. Carrie, Maddie and Tae, Runaway June, and Me. Kelsea signed onto a different label a few years back. Naomi and Jennifer both were not married and dedicated their lives to performing music. Hannah, was married a few tears after Tuck and I got married, but her husband unfortunately filed for a divorce after she found out that she wouldn't be able to have children. They were married for five years and tried for kids for a bit, then it all changed and. It haunted her to this day. We were all still a family, though, so we were always there for her for anything while she was going through that. Not much had changed with everyone except the kids. We were actually taking our kids on their first ever tour in a few months. It was going to be a reunion tour like we had talked about all those years ago. 'Women of Wilder: The Reunion'. We started up in January, and it was currently November, but we had a blast getting ready. We practically lived in the studio with the kids these days, but I swear we couldn't have had it any other way. I was so happy with the way that my life had become. I didnt expect it all those years ago, and I didnt think this would be the direction it went, but I was glad that it was. It hadn't always been the easiest thing in the world, but  I wouldn't trade it for anything.