Chapter 1

*Alarm goes off*

"Lets go dear! It's time to get up!" says Kenzie. "If I have to come up there your going to be in big trouble!" Says Kenzie again. "Okay fine, fine, I'll get up." Says Navi. "But I don't wanna go to this new school mom. I'm going to look so stupid! Why did we have to move places? Dad would've let me stay at my old school." Says Navi. "It was for the best. It was to start fresh. Now go up stairs and get ready!" As Kenzie reply's. Navi sighs as she walks upstairs.
"Oh what to wear! I don't know what to wear!" Navi calls her Bestfriend Baylee. "What do I wear! I have to make a good impression on the first day!" As Navi is freaking out Kenzie calls Navi down for breakfast. "Navi we've got to go now! You've got 10 more minutes then come down to eat!" "I'll be down in a second mom!" Replys Navi. "I'll call you back later baylee!"
*Navi's mind*
* I don't know what to wear. Oh wait. This looks like nice. Maybe I won't be a nerd that everyone ignores... *
* she starts to day dream *
* in a faint voice*
"Navi! Navi! Navi!!!" Navi snaps out of day dreaming. I'll be down in a second mom!"
*Navi runs downstairs when she gets a text from a random stranger*
*Hello!* - stranger
*hi?.. who is this??* - Navi
*Hi! I'm Louie!* - Louie
*Okay hi Louie... but how did you get my number??* - Navi
* I am the school's let's say, I show around the new kids, the principal gave me your number!" - Louie
* well that's um... weird.. * - Navi
* I'll see you when I get to school? I'm the all black dog with white paws! You'll see me waving! What do I need to look for?* - Louie
*Uhhh* - Navi *she looks herself up & down*
* look for a blue & white dog. I'm wearing a light pink vest and a nice white collar.* - Navi
*Okay see you soon!* - Louie
As she walks down the steps and grabs a peice of French toast, she walks to the car. On the way to school she over thinks everything. One thing in particular...