foreword

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

I would like to extend a sincere thank you and appreciation to everyone who has supported me in the creation of this book. I started writing this book at the age of fourteen. It started off as a timid idea, which eventually blossomed into a great journey of writing and sharing my passion with all of you.  

I would like to affirm that my success is only by Allah. The one who has guided and given me the ability to write and insert myself in this book. I am not a scholar or teacher and this book in no way encapsulates the concept of marriage in Islam. It is but my mere rendition. This book cannot substitute Islamic knowlege. Always consult the Quran and Sunnah for any questions you may hold about marriage in Islam. For instance, the rights and duties of spouses. 

I hope that my book can bring you a certain degree of benefit or even put a smile on your face. 

Thank you for your incredible support throughout my journey in writing this book. For the inspiring comments you leave, the votes,  and all the lovely messages I receive. They certainly do not go unnoticed. 

May Allah bless you and your family with good health, wealth, happiness and protection. 

My warmest wishes and love to all of you, 

Rukaya ♡