Chapter 1

~~~I DON'T KNOW ANY MEMBERS OF EXO OR B.A.P AND I HAVE CHANGED SOME OF THE CHARECTORISTICS OF SOME MEMBERS (PARTICULARLY EXO) TO MAKE THE STORY MORE EXCITING SO DON'T HATE ON ME IN THE COMMENTS BECAUSE THAT'S JUST MEAN~~~

((however, I do like to read about how to improve it so if you have any ideas, don't hesitate to add them))

CHAPTER 1

Hey, my name's Luna (weird name - I know. I was born on the night of the full moon and instead of calling me 'werewolf', my mom called me 'Luna'. So, i guess i got off lucky). I guess you could consider me 'average'. I had a normal life, well it was normal before he came into it. Anyway, this is...well...my story.

Jeez that sounds cheesy.

I'm 16 years old, my family and me moved to LA about 5 years ago from Seoul and we've lived here ever since. I have friends but i don't consider myself the most popular girl in school by a long shot. My boyfriend isn't the kindest guy in the world but he insists he loves me and i love him...i think. Though, sometimes he does force me into things and gets a little too overprotective of me sometimes but hey! At least i have someone to protect and look after me!

There have been many rumors about new kids joining the school who are supposedly very hot but rumors are rumors. They're barley ever true. Anyway, i'm not worrying about hot new kids coming into school - as i said before, i have a boyfriend.

I was on stage at a concert singing with CRAYON POP and having the time of my life when suddenly, a large squirrel made its way onto the stage. I took no notice of it, it seemed so normal at the time. Then, about 2 more made their way onto the stage as well. Hmmmm...this seems strange.

It was only when there were no less than 12 on the stage that I started to panic. I turned to my left to ask ChoA why there were so many squirrels on the stage but when I looked, there was only a red cape and silver with red stripes bicycle helmet on the floor. No ChoA anywhere in sight. My anxiety growing bigger and bigger by the second, I swivelled round to see the same for the other 4 members. They were completely gone. The stage grew darker and darker and colder and colder until it was pitch black and I felt like I was in Antarctica wearing a bikini. Bright, random, coloured, neon lights kept on flashing before my eyes. Suddenly I heard faint music in the background growing louder and louder.

"Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring Digydingdigyding Ding Dong~"

I wake up to the familiar sound of SHINee on my alarm clock. 'I love you but please Shut uuuuup" i groan as i roll over and tried to retreat into my cocoon of blankets and warmth. Note: i said tried. Little did i know that there was no more bed to roll over on.

"owwwwwwwwww" Picking myself up off the floor, i stumble towards the bathroom to try and make myself look less like a zombie. I undresses, hopped into the shower and switched on the water. I lather on this new shampoo I bought the other day. It says that it 'Tames all tangles and leaves hair soft and shiny'. Hmmmm...we'll see about that.

After i dried myself off, i changed into a cute pair of jeans, a pink, cropped jumper and my favourite pink high-tops. Hey, a girl's aloud to wear a lot of pink, okay?

I then proceded to do my makeup. I'm not one of those plastic, fake girls who look like they've run into a wall made of cake everymorning but i do like to have the ocaisional eyeliner here and there. Today, i wore a very natural look with a small bit of black eyeliner and i nudeish-pink lipgloss.

Then, after changing and doing my makeup, i moved on to the infinite mass of tangles on my head. I wish i had nicer hair. You know, hair that doesn't seem to form a maze of rats' nests that could break a comb. Yeah, that would be nice. However, i'm stuck with what i have, so i might as well make the most of it. After yanking a brush through my snarls, I straightened it and put it in a cute half-up-half-down hairstyle with a bow to cover the elastic.