One

I am Summer Valentine, my father is the Beta male in our pack, my mother, well she is my mother,she is sporadic, and some times psychotic. She's never been the same since she lost my twin brothers, during birth.

My eighteenth birthday was last week.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I can hear my mom downstairs, she's screaming and having one of her episodes as Dad calls it.

I put my ear buds in, to help drown out the sounds. I hate it when she in this kind of mood. Usually she is broody, but continues like nothing happened, but not tonight.

She caught dad trying to take down tje nursery, for the millionth time. He tries to every week, but she loses her shit and they fight.

My music barring through my ear buds, I am also reading a book. When suddenly my book is torn out of my hands.

I look up see who it is, and it's the Alpha. He's smiling down at me, as I lay in my bed in a t-shirt and my underwear. I can't sleep any other way.

I look at my door, thinking to myself, I swear I locked it. I see my lock is broke and my chair is leaning up against it, holding it shut.

My heart begins to pound in my chest, as he pulls my ear buds out roughly and throws my phone against the wall shattering it.

I go to get up, and he pushes me down, grabbing my hands he puts them above my head. His other hand snakes down my body.

Screaming would do no good because the pack house rooms are all sound proof. Mindlinking my Dad would be no good because he blocks it when mom is in these moods.

His hand runs over my stomach and down to my underwear. He continues to smile. His hand goes over my sex, staying outside my underwear. I squirm to get away, but it's no use.

I hear a ripping sound, and then feel the cold air on my sex. "Please Alpha don't do this, please," I beg. His smile widens. "I love your begging Summer," he says, inserting a finger I to me.

I cry, at the intrusion. He pumps his finger in and out of me, then adds another, as I cry. He continues till he has no fingers to put in me, I continue to cry, from fright and pain.

When he finally pulls his fingers out of me, he climbs on to my bed straddling me, using his legs to hold mine down.

"I have been watching you Summer, and waiting," he smiles. I scream as he positions himself at my sex. "Please, please don't," I cry as tears of fear and Pai run down my face.

"Maybe if you didn't dress like you do, I wouldn't," he says. He thrusts himself into me. I scream, but it's no use. He continues to pound into me hard, and painfully fast, moaning and grunting as he does.

"So tight, " he says, as I cry and beg for him to stop. I feel him stiffen within me, as he spills his seed into me. He Continues to pound into me as he does.

When he's finally done, he gets up, panting as he stands over me, smiling. "You will be mine," he says. "You'll be a perfect Luna, to my pack. I'll be back and next time, I am claiming what's mine," he says, and leaves my room.

I remain laying in my bed crying as I cover myself up in my blankets. What did I do, it couldn't be the way, I dress, the most I ever expose is cleavage, other than that I always wear form fitted pants.

I soon cry myself to sleep, fear embedded I to my being, my soul. April my wolf is wimpering as well, she couldn't help me, she couldn't go against her Alpha.

################################

*Please vote and comment.

*Sorry it's graphic but it's an important event for what's coming.