𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT

𝗼𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

Isaiah had been sitting on the couch in the living room while Jahmier, Jeremiah(their oldest child), and his daughter Jamiah were upstairs doing separate things.

Jahmier was simply cleaning their guns while Jamiah was hyping herself up to tell her parents one of the most important things in her life.

She knew sooner or later she'd have to tell them, but that didnt make it any easier. She knew that she should talk to isaiah first because he was of course more understanding and rational than Jahmier. She just didnt know how.

She rehearsed the conversation multiple times in her head. She even walked into the hallway ready to talk but got scared halfway and ran back to her room. She was just shaking with fear.

If you think Jahmier is an intimidating person just imagine him as a father. Now Jahmiah was no stellar kid, she did what she wanted and didnt care...to an extent. If jahmier told her to do something she'd do it.

She finally had enough confidence to fully make it down the hallway to the living room. Her heart was beating so fast she could hear it in her ears, but nonetheless she cleared her throat and started talking.

"Hey...mom?" she said calmy

"Hey baby whatchu need?" Isaiah asked still looking at the tv which was good because her eyes had filled with tears by now.

"Uh...have you seen my phone?" she asked pretending that was what she came for.

"Umm no I haven't, but I'll let you know if I do." he repsonded while staring deep in the tv

"Okay thanks." she said quickly before jetting back to her room.

She shut the door and closed the door and shut her eyes. her thoughts were so rapid it was almost like she had a headache. What would they think? What would Jahmier do? Would she be redeemable? How could she let this happen? -ll these questions and not a single answer. At this point the secret was eating her alive. she had been holding it for 2 months now and everyday she felt guiltier. Jahmier certainly peeped the changes and was gonna ask her but Isaiah told him it was probably just stress.

there was only one person she could call at this point... jordan. her and jordan always got along the best for some reason. his calm demeanor went perfect with her crackhead energy, so it made since him and symere were married. she texted him and asked if he wanted to go to lunch. he told her yes and they agreed to meet at the lunch spot down the street.

when she got there she saw that he brought symere and jahseh. her heart instantly dropped. now they werent as scary as her dad but they definitely wouldnt go for it. she still sat down nonetheless.

"hey uncles." she said slightly cheery but not enough

"you good?" jordan instantly mumbled

"yeah im fine." she said smiling big. it honestly disgusted her that she was smiling even after everything

"if you not thats ok... you can always tell m-" jordan started but got cut off.

"us." jahseh butted in

"you guys aren't gonna tell my parents right?" she asked nervously looking down

"of course not we aint no snitches." jordan said

"ok... well i went to this party a few months ago..." she said pausing so she could stop her shaky voice

" i was trying to go home but this guy wouldn't let me. i kept trying to m-make him move but he... he just wouldn't. i-i pushed and screamed but he still made me do terrible things. i cant even look my dads in the eye no more." she finished closing her eyes so she didn't have to see them. the only thing she could was put her head in her hands and feel even more disappointed in herself, but also relieved. she had finally shared her pain.

the guys were beyond speechless. they thought she was gonna say she got a parking ticket.

"im...sorry." jah finally said

"you know you gotta tell your dads right!" jordan said while caressing her hand

"i dont know how." she whispered out

the rest of that evening they spent talking about how she could tell him and what might happen afterwards. by the end of their lunch she was ready to go home and face the music.

𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏
theres gonna be a pt 2!

IMMA SAY IT AGAIN BECAUSE MAYBE THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK AINT HEAR ME!
MY. REQUESTS. ARE. STILL. OPEN!

luh yall💙