Making Friends

ART NOT MINE!

(Y/N's POV)
I'm in the hospital.... Again. You know, This place sucks, I personally think I was fine, but the next thing I new, I'm here! 'Knock knock knock' "Come in!" I said, "H-hello...I'm Zane.." a Sqeaky voice said, well, Not as Sqeaky as mine. "Hi Zane! What are you doing here?" I asked Zane "M-My mommy told me to come say hi..Since we both are kids...and here...a-anyways! What's your name?"I was A bit shocked, and Sad, my mommy and Daddy left to go to the Army..."I'm Y/N L/N! Am I aloud to know your last name?" I Replied, "My L-Last name is Ro'Meave" he Said, I gave a Soft smile and got out of my bed. "What are y-you doing?" Zane asked "Going to the Activities area, wanna come?" I asked, half way out the Door. "Y-Yeah! I'm c-coming!" Zane replied.
🖤TIME SKIP TO LA ACTIVITIES AREA❤️
Zane's POV
I can't Believe she's so nice! And short, she's also pretty Skinny, how long has it been since she ate? Anyways, we're at the Activity Area and she got us some pencil crayons and paper "so Zane! How old are you?" She asked me Out of the Blue "I'm uh, E-Eight an' a Quarter, you?" I asked her, man I need to stop Studdering "Aw... I'm 7 3/4..." She Pouted "I-it's ok! You'll get there!" I said trying to Cheer her up, "Do you have any siblings?" She asked me "Yeah, Two brothers, Garroth and Vlyad, there at school Right now though.." I replied "I have an idea!"Y/N said "What is it?"  I asked "Let's have...

"A Hospital Prank war."
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Ok! The first chapter out! Sorry it's so short, as I said it's the first chapter and yeah. So it'll get better as it goes on, I'm pretty sure imma Make this a ZaneXreader so be ready for Zane and Your Relationship to get Better! Also imma post some Chapters that'll make you cry! Have a Great day! Bye!