How we met.

[Ok so, max isn't going to have a narration part in the first part but he will definitely be narrating.]

Hi, this is Emma, Em for others, I'm an American senior student and I have an Australian boyfriend, this is how it all begin.

Narrating in first person.

It was one boring day of September. Nothing exciting happening, it was just a tedious day. I hopped into YouTube and started watching some videos. An ad popped up in one of them.. this wasn't any ad, this ad was about an app that let you meet people over the internet and interact with them. I didn't had many friends back then and was very socially awkward, so I installed the app. I made up a bio with true statements about me. The first few days nobody seemed to be interested in talking to me, I of course wasn't surprised at all since this happened all day in real life. A few days later I receive a dm from someone named "Max Finley" the message said "Hello! I'm Max Finley, I read your bio and I just wanted to say that we have a lottttt in common. Maybe we can talk?"
I smiled brightly since nobody showed this sort of interest in me before, I first wanted to know something about this person I was going to talk to. I went to their profile and boy was he handsome! Fluffy brown hair, emerald green eyes, a beautiful smile.. not to mention the six pack this boy had! I was immediately hooked. I read his bio and he sure was right, we both liked anime, manga, snacks, cartoon shows and we both had the same age, except he was a bit older than me. One problem was is that he lived in Australia, "it wouldn't have worked anyways..." I said to myself, I still hoped to be friends with this handsome boy so I texted him back "Yea, haha. I'm Emma Charles. Pleasure to meet you." Few minutes later I received a message, he started the conversations and it was never boring, so we started hitting it off pretty well. He told me some of his deepest secrets and how his girlfriend didn't treat him well, I was honestly so mad that someone so bitchy could have someone so charming, sweet, and loving as him! I of course stayed by his side and offered him my support. A few months passes and Max told me that him and his girlfriend broke up, I was honestly quite happy about it but I didn't wanted to be rude so I tried comforting him during this time. Max got better pretty quickly and regained his beautiful smile again, I was glad. Some weeks after Max confessed to me and I was surprised to hear the least, how can somebody so perfect like him love someone like me? I was very happy not going to lie, so I told him that I had the same feelings. Everyday of us talking was perfect, I never got bored of him, he made sure to make me laugh every second I stayed with him. I began to fantasise about meeting him in real life and being able to hug and kiss him, but I didn't had that kind of money to go to Australia, so I just had to swallow those desires that were eating me alive. I told myself that I would go there and be able to hug him, so I made a life goal of mines to get enough money to move to Australia and live with him, I began working on a part time job while studying. All days were getting better for us, we seemed like the perfect couple, the couple that matches in everything. We started doing voice chats and boy was his accent hot! I fangirled every time I heard it! Such a perfect guy, am I right?

Ok this is it for part one ._. It really took a lot of braincells to put together. I will try adding Max's part of the story soon. This is only part 1 so don't except much of it, I promise that I will make part 2 a bit more exciting.