chapter one

you're walking down the street at night, the only thing filling the silence is the mellow breeze and the lust below your belt. you've been urging for something exiting to happen in your sex life, but alas, it's always some young guy who wants something from an intoxicated girl. commitment is never in the picture, but you're used to that. you're used to lies. who's to say you're a fan of commitment yourself? that's exactly the case, though. despite the stereotypes about young women, you don't want commitment. you just want a fun night. one you'll remember but never regret, rather than the other way around like it usually is. this time, you wanted a psycho to relieve your stress and satisfy your lustful needs. an experience that will leave you mouth-gaping, wanting more.
              you emerge from your fantasy, now even damper than before. the night was chilly, and the streetlights strobed as they ran out of power. mosquitoes filled the autumn air and the moon was full and plump. as you walked down the dated alleyway,  you began to hear a noise. "y/n....." the voice echoed. "what are you looking for?" the voice was deep and raspy, quite pleasurable to listen to. your head shot around to look behind you. to your surprise, no one was there. "y/n.... what are you looking for?" it croaked again. you looked back once more, revealing a sewer grate that wasn't there before. "y-yes?" you said, afraid but also a little exited. "where ya goin', y/n? if you lived here, you'd be home by now... come join the clown, y/n. you'll float down there... we all float down there! yes we do!" the voice said, laughing with rasp in it's throat.
                  you slowly walked to the sewer opening. a pair of glowing eyes peered from out of the darkness, flashing brilliant blinks of gold and green to the bright moon, and back down to the eyes. they sparkled under the moonlight. you reached down the grate, fingers spread with wonder and exploration. suddenly, two sharp-clawed hands grab your wrists and yank you under the streets. you splash into a body of rushing water, gasping for air. someone grabs you and pulls you to the side of the sewer, where the horribly dirty water isn't flowing. "w-who are you?!" you say between coughs. the figure begins to take the shape of a tall, buck-toothed clown. "i'm here to give you the ride of your life." the clown speaks. "i'm pennywise, the dancing clown" "uh, i'm y/n." you say, flirtatiously. pennywise rips his grey costume off, starting with the bright orange buttons. you follow his actions, removing your attire. just like your clothes, you were soaked. and pennywise noticed that.
                  you both begin to roughly make out, grasping at your genitalia. LOL WHO SEARCHES THIS SHIT UP IM NOT WRITING PENNYWISE PORN YOU CREEPS WTFFFF LMAOOO