KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR

𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑.

❝ it's getting dark, too dark to see. feels like i'm knockin' on heaven's door ❞

Bellona Wesson had everything she wanted

Bellona Wesson had everything she wanted. She was beginning her final year of schooling at Stanford University, she'd just landed an internship at the university's public library, and Snow Patrol had finally released their new album. She'd even met a sweet guy with a sense of humor and plans to go to law school. If fate allowed, she might have even built up enough courage to start a relationship with the boy who spent far too much time with a book in his hands.

Then came the diagnosis, and all the little puzzle pieces of Bellona's life began to fall apart, leaving gaping holes in her life's portrait that could never be filled. She'd thought she was healthy. The many members of her family that had lived and died before her all had a history of good health, so why would she be any different? And yet, for some unknown reason, the heavenly deities whose hand controlled Bellona's life had chosen a different path for her than the one she had planned - a path littered with chemotherapy and lung cancer.

But Bellona Wesson would not accept pity, and she would not accept defeat. She refused to live the final months of her life in a hospital bed, wasting away under the pitying stares of her family and friends. And so, on a whim in the middle of a dark, rainy night, she decided to find a familiar face from her past to spend her last days with: Sam Winchester.