𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

𝑗𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑔.

The couple was stuck in their home because of the heavy rain outside. The rain pattered against the windows loudly as the home was silent and dark. Jongho slouched on the couch with his head thrown back just staring at the ceiling. His boyfriend yeosang in their shared room doing whatever.

Jongho decided to pull his phone from his pockets and began to play Mario cart. he continued to play not hearing their room door open.
Yeosang walked out with an oversized sweater as well as some long socks making his way over to jongho and straddling him. Jongho was suprised a bit but continued to play as he wrapped his arms around the others waist.

"Jongho.." Yeosang called out to the other earning the others attention quickly. "Hm?" Jongho answered looking at the other. Yeosang didn't say another word as he began to run his hands under jonghos shirt. "What do you want baby?" Jongho asked him. "I want to...." Yeosang started as pink blush ran across his face. Jongho already got the hint of what Yeosang wanted and only gave out a small smile as he ran his hand across the others cheek.

He then took yeosangs jaw bringing him into a soft kiss. Their lips moving slowly as Jongho kept his hand on yeosangs jaw. Yeosang yearned for more so he pushed his tongue into the others mouth feeling the warmth of Jongho. Yeosang let out small whines deepening the kiss by wrapping his arms around jonghos  neck as he grinded down on him.

Jongho had just decided to let Yeosang take over just to see how far the other could go. Yeosang pulled away from the kiss and began to slowly kiss down jonghos jaw to his neck leaving small marks causing jongho to bite his lip. Yeosang stopped , pulling jonghos shirt over his head jongho doing the same. Leaving them both almost naked to Eachother.

Yeosang was gonna get down onto his knees but was stopped by the other. "No" he said to Yeosang causing him to let out a whimper. He pushed Yeosang onto the couch making him lay on his back. Jongho hovered over him looking down at him in the eyes. He began to perform the same act as the other was earlier by kissing down his jaw then to his neck.
He went onto his chest leaving darker marks then the other did to him.

He moved lower to the point where he was facing yeosangs shorts. He pulled them off leaving him in only long socks and for his length to be free. He began to kiss and nip at yeosangs thighs the other throwing an arm over his mouth. Yeosangs thighs were one of the weakest parts of his body. Jongho decided to lick a stripe up his thigh maintaining eye contact with the other causing him to attempt to shut his legs as he let out a moan.

Jongho didn't allow him to shut his legs tho "dont" he said to Yeosang as he reopened his legs. He soon got to yeosangs length wrapping his lips around it , moving his head up and down. Causing Yeosang to throw his head and arch his back at the feeling. His hands made his way to jonghos dark hair gripping at his scalp , his moans filling the room. Jongho continued on causing the other to near his climax.

Yeosang attempted to cover his mouth as his noises began to get louder but Jongho quickly grabbed onto both of his wrists , pinning them down. "I wanna hear you" Jongho said to him as he watched the others face. Yeosang threw his head back filling jonghos mouth with cum which he swallowed. But this didn't stop Jongho. He place his own fingers into his mouth wetting them with saliva as he brought them to yeosangs entrance. He wanted to make this night about Yeosang.

"W-wait I-" Yeosang didn't get a chance to speak as his moans interrupted him at the feeling of jonghos fingers entering him. "J-Jongho Jongho-" he chanted the others name like a ritual. He was overstimulated at this point. His ears only hearing the rain outside. He grabbed jonghos wrist loosely as he quickened his pace. Yeosangs moans filling his ears non stop "I f-fucking can't-" he felt the warm pit in his stomach soon cumming for a second time.

His eyes rolling to the back of his head as he shook a little. Jongho only smirked at the other before sitting up , connecting his lips with the others. Forcing the other into a deep kiss. Yeosang rested his hands on the others shoulders as he panted lightly still trying to calm down from before. "You okay?" Jongho asked him his voice light but Yeosang could only nod not trusting his voice right now.

He watched as jongho got up and removed his sweatpants and boxers reavealing his length leaving Yeosang drooling. Yeosang really wanted to drop to his knees but he knew jongho wouldn't let him if he tried. Jongho turned Yeosang around making him lay on his stomach ass up face down and using his saliva to slick his length before lining it at his entrance. He pushed in slowly listening to Yeosang whine out again.

He began to move slowly as Yeosang let out shaky moans as shocks of pleasure ran through his body each thrust. Jongho picked up the pace getting a bit bored with the other , pounding Yeosang into the couch. Yeosang gripped onto the couch his nails almost ripping it , his cheeks pressed against it as drool fell through his mouth uncontrollably. He again, attempted to quiet himself by burying his face into the couch but ended up getting his head yanked back by Jongho.

"I wanna hear you" Jongho repeated his voice shaky as he let out groans feeling Yeosang clench around him. "I-m Making w-weird noi-ses" Yeosang moaned out trying to reason him. "I hear you like this all the time baby" Jongho spoke back to him hitting his prostate causing him to lunge forward. Yeosangs moans almost began to sound like sobs as they got louder, Jongho thrusting into his prostate inhumanely.

Jongho felt he was Almost close so he went quicker trying to chase his high as yeosangs eyes rolled to the back of his head his moans silenced as he came for the 3rd time. "F-fuck!" Was all Yeosang could get out afterwards.

Jongho got out the shower (which was in their bedroom ) seeing yeosang had fallen asleep and the rain had cleared out. He smiled at the other , giving him a kiss on the cheek before he began to get ready for bed.
____________________________________

YEE YEE 🤠