𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

STAGE TWO: FIND YOUR STYLE

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨. It was the next step into becoming popular. The failure of stage one had made Mollie less confident. But luckily for the Wheeler stage two required little assistance. That being just to go out and shop.

Mollie hadn't woken up in the greatest of moods, but she still had her ambitions to start the day. Going to set off to the mall, her mood started to perk up.

On the hand, Dustin Henderson had woken up in the greatest of moods, but when he had only just missed his bus to Starcourt he grew frustrated. When he did miss his buss, he needed to find a way there. Running to the closest friend's house possible, Dustin was reviled when he finally saw the Wheeler's house.

Knocking on the door he had hoped to see Nancy or Mike but instead he was left with the Middle Wheeler. Smiling, he was just happy to see someone after being out of breath. There was an awkward tension between the two as neither seemed to start the conversation.

Sighing, Mollie started with an awkward, "Hi."

"Hi." Dustin said. Catching his breath finally, he continued, "Do you have a spare bike that I could use. I missed the bus to the mall and the next one doesn't come for about half an hour."

Turning to look to the basement, Mollie shouted, "Mike!" Hearing no response, Mollie sighed and turned back to Dustin, saying something she thought she never offer. It was an impulsive desicion, but not a bad one. "I'm actually going to Starcourt, do you wanna ride?"

With his mouth a gape, Dustin almost looked like he wanted to hug the Wheeler. Refraining from doing so, Dustin excitedly spoke, "Mollie Wheeler! I owe you one."

"Don't mention it." Mollie said, growing embarrassed in the face, as she grabbed her keys and walked over to the car.

- 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨 -

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝. Dustin had acted overly excited, yet still hadn't said why he was truly going to Starcourt – especially when he wasn't with his friends. Mollie nodded along, at least she got to play the music that made her comfortable.

Parking up by in the parking lot of Starcourt mall, Mollie got out of the car with still one question on her mind, "Uh... So why do you want to, um, come here anyways?"

"To see him." Dustin said. Looking at Mollie, had expected to her to realise, but she didn't. Forcing her to say, "Yeah well every time you say him it's sounds more and more cryptic."

"You know him." Dustin whispered almost in secret, "My friend."

Furrowing her eyebrows, Mollie questioned, "Will, Mike, Lucas?"