Unsaid and Unheard #NotADayGoesBy

Not a day goes by without me provoking unwanted thoughts to cross my mind- the thoughts which leave me in the midst of past occurrences, thinking over and over about where was I really missing?

with the onset of each day, these thoughts put innumerable efforts to save my bond with my undesired friend- Aloofness.

I simply have no accurate explanations as to why it happens. I just know that this feeling is now an inseparable part of my life.
My soul is in no condition to answer what kind of feeling it really is as all I can say is that it is a random composition of contradictory emotions. I have disappointments mainly because of my own soul failing to reach it's expectations in performance whether academically or performing or reaching up to expectations in real life.

And as already mentioned by me, I have no descriptions as some emotions can only be felt by experiencing the kind of situations they give you.
And the aftermath of the situation is a suffering that is inevitable.

Talking of emotions........as per my view, these are comparatively much more loyal than people.
Since a long time, my bitter experiences surpassed the total number of dresses that I ever had in my life till now!

Although I have not reached the age where people are all surrounded by struggles, but still I have very well experienced how the world is harsh to the people, how people try to belittle those who are silent, quiet or shy as some abstract force is stopping them from living to the fullest.
I can write this as I've witnessed a first hand experience of this kind.

Actually........Not everything happens wrong, I am blessed with some very caring people around me.
Basically, life gives lemons to every individual and a feeling of sonder is what that makes us realize that we are not the only one going through hard times and every person has a story, of course consisting of ups and downs, highs and lows.

Just imagine that there's no such emotion as sadness or disappointment , then how will a person understand the value of happiness.
I know life is very disheartening at times but this
is not the end of the journey.
And,
Not a day goes by without me affirming myself that
                        "It's okay!"