Selena Quintanilla

To start of this rant, if any of ya'll are going to ask me who's my favorite singer, i'm gonna say, hands down, the only Selena with talent, Selena Quintanilla-Perez

you read it, and it never said "GO FUCKING MEZ"

she's literally the most talented latina i've ever known like wtf.

no one can literally beat her stage presence. NOBODY. NO ONE. NOT EVEN YOUR WEAK ASS BLACKPINK OR ANY OTHER KPOP GIRLS. THEY JUST COULDN'T NEVER.

if some of you don't know her, she's a mexican-american tejano artist who grew up in Texas. yup, if you're from texas it's absolutely impossible that u don't know her.

she grew up speaking only in english but her father taught her to embrace her mexican roots, so she did tried to sing spanish songs and yes she DID learned to speak spanish so fluently.

she started singing at fairs, clubs, wedding and does covers of very famous artists from the 90's

but she also does spanish kind of songs, which is what you call "TEJANO"

but since tejano was only for male, because they believed that female can never get the same attention on public just like the male would, she got turned down, people always laughed at her, and always telling her she would never make it.

but however she started getting recognition anyways so those people can suck a dick🙌

she started to have her own original songs with her brother being the producer with most of her music.

and did made some #1 hit songs like:

Amor Prohibido

Bidi Bidi Bom Bom

and, Como La Flor

ever since then, she was always called "The Queen Of Tejano Music"

but however, things changed. and the world was shocked to find out that Selena Quintanilla is dead.

on March 31, 1995 (Friday) she was shot to death, allegedly by her trused fan club manager, Yolanda Saldìvar.

she went to the Days Inn motel to fire Yolanda, ends up she was being shot by in the back, which hit her main artery and right lungs.

Selena will forever stay a role model for the Latin Community, and not even Shakira's ass can beat her.

She is an inspiration to millions of people and even children.

alright babes, to end this rant up imma bless you with the this holy pic of DA QUEEN