Mess around till you get numb

All of his life Kim Taehyung never thought that he'd present as an omega.

He was in almost every aspect, a beta. And if he were to get lucky he might present as an alpha.

His family didn't have many omega in their bloodline so the thought of being one, didn't really cross his mind.

Though there were low ranking beta that had omegan tendencies, no real omega had made an appearance in his family tree recently enough for it to be known.

All of the signs had been there though, his skin breaking out and being a lot more oily and gross.

His constant sweating even when he dropped the temperature in the dorm, which usually resulted in angry shouts only a few minutes later from his fellow members, Jimin having his back, complaining about the temperature really being too high.

His extremely high emotions, which caused him to fight with his members.

Usually after fighting with them though, they would still be mad but he would be begging for forgiveness only minutes later, Jimin of course forgiving him without even listening to the apology.

His constant cravings for some of his favourite foods, which no one really bothered to get him except for Jimin, who would grumble about lazy people not helping others, obviously directed towards the other members and not Taehyung.

He'd even cried through an insurance commercial, talking about how 'people don't deserve to have bad things happen to them'. The other members had just watched him weirdly, while Jimin rubbed at his back understandingly, scowling at a joke about how 'omegan Jimin was'. A joke Yoongi wasn't too keen on either.

Everyone was picking up on his slight change in behaviour, but paid it no mind, since they'd just finished promotions and the tour was in two months. They were training harder than ever, with this being one of their biggest tours, even going to the Caribbean for two shows.

They assumed it was the stress of constant practice.

During one of the most recent practices for one of their new songs, Taehyung had frowned in frustration and sat on the ground, in the middle of the chorus.

This had obviously pissed of his fellow members and their dance instructors to no end. Concluding with him being scolded extremely harshly by Hoseok and forced to do ten laps around the relatively large practice room. Jimin, once again, scoffed at the punishment they were giving Taehyung and ran each lap with him, even getting him water and massaging his legs afterwards.

The jokes about Jimin being whipped grew rapidly, Jungkook obviously being an enthusiast of these said jokes.

No one seemed to being looking into the situations any deeper other than Namjoon, who would mumble the occasional "that's weird" before going about his business.

Not that he was even supposed to present yet. At twenty three he was still two years away from presenting age. Since the alpharian age of presentation was twenty one, he and Jimin were in the clear. Along with the omegan presenting age being twenty one as well, he had to be a beta. Though the funny thing was that, Jungkook, who was two years younger than him, had already presented as a beta, which wasn't too common, but that just made him special.

He and Jimin were the last two members to present.

Namjoon, being the head alpha in their "pack" of sorts and a first rank alpha, which wasn't as common as it used to be. Seokjin, was a first rank beta, very close to being alpharian, had estrus cycles that were quite aggressive, lasting three days as unmated wolves' cycles usually did.