~1/2~

Well... I forgot to mention that y/n not get angry easily but if y/n get angry... and that angry well take over her...
___________________________________

7:00 pm~ 11 October

Me and jimin was in mall because jimin said he want go out and date with me now... because i am busy pass days and jimin yesterday broke my laptop because he said that i am always in work and not even give him any attention...

and also we come here to buy new laptop... and buy some books for jiminie studys...

Jimin : noona, i want ice cream again...

Y/n: aish! Jimin you already eat 7 ice creams before...

Jimin : so what noona? I want ice cream again... please please please please

Y/n: no jimin...

He kneel down and said hug my legs...

Jimin : noona please please please please please please please please

Everybody watching us... somebody's Laughing at us and somebody's take photos and videos of us.... i feel like angry because of jimin attitude...

Y/n: jiminie get up!

Jimin : no until you buy ice cream

Y/n: get up jimin!

Jimin: no way... buy ice cream for your babyboy... please mommy...

Everyone giggling at us because jimin said mommy... now i feel angry take over me...

Y/n: I SAID GET THE FUCK UP JIMIN!!!!

everyone look at me with shock eyes... i look down see jimin... jimin had tearing up eye like that fall down any seconds... but i am still so angry...

And jimin slowly get up and turn away... and walk away from me?!?
That make me more angry...

Y/n: JIMIN DO YOU THINK I WELL RUN TO YOU AND BEG YOU FOR FORGIVE ME?!!! NO BITCH!!! NEVER!!!

Jimin turn to her and and turn away from her and start crying...

I don't know what to do... so i just went toilet... i stand in front mirror and wash my face for many times... minutes later... and i understand what mistake i made

So i went out for search jimin... and i try to call jimin but jimin cut my calls and turn off his phone.... minutes later...

Y/n : jimina i am so sorry. Where are you honey...

Jimin pov~

After y/n shout at me... i went librarie on six floor... and i went in librarie and went where anybody there... and i set down and i start to cry...

Jimin: why yo-u sh-ou-t at me n-oona? *sob* hm? W-hy?

After minutes later...

Jimin : why you still don't call or search where I am? I am nothing to you....

I feel so sad... i really sad.... at the same time hurt... Suddenly someone back hug me... i thought noona but it was... MOMO...

Jimin : momo, what are doing here?

I ask silently because we are in librarie...

Momo : i Come here to study jimin... and why are you here and crying?

I told her everything what happen me and noona... and i crying again...

Momo : oh jimin don't cry okay? I well kill the bitch for you... please don't cry--