⋆Nine⋆

"𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕣,"

...

The picnic was a major success when taking into consideration that it was spent with their high school principal. Much to their surprise, Mr.Hopper was pretty laid back, and as Noah let the f word slide, the only reaction given was a stern eyebrow raise.

Millie had a blast, taking in the breathtaking view of the glimmering waterfall, streaming down the mountain. The fresh breeze which would strongly blow by them every so often felt so liberating to Millie. At that moment, all the worries about her life were swept away in the wind. Sitting on a random mountain in Illinois laughing with her friends, Millie was fully content.

As for Finn, he was more on edge. He was worried about Mr.Hopper suspecting anything going on between him and his Roommate Millie. His entire future relied on him continuing his career as an outstanding soccer player, and Mr.Hopper could be a potential threat to his success. Nevertheless, with to the calm vibe his principle was giving off, Finn decided to loosen up, convincing himself he was overthinking it all.

-

Hours later, the group of four had made it back to camp. Though they had had a lot of fun, they were all equally exhausted. Even, the hyper-athletic Finn.

"I can't feel my legs anymore" Noah groans as they make their way to the main hall for dinner.

Since they had spent so much time conversing on their hike back down, they had lost track of time and hadn't noticed the darkening sky. They all chuckle lightly at their friend's dramatic, however truthful statement. All of them couldn't wait to finally sit down.

-

Walking into the dining hall, Millie immediately notices her redheaded friend who is sitting, not to her surprise, next to Caleb.

"Hey, guys!" Caleb chirps as the group of exhausted campers sit, letting out loud sighs of relief. Millie never knew that sitting could feel this good.

Lilia walks over with a tray of food, smiling as she sits down next to Sadie.

"Jeez, you guys look exhausted" Lilia adds, looking at Noah, who has his head on the table.

"We were hiking," Millie replies.

"Until now?" Lilia asks in a startled tone. Noah moves his head against the table, nodding in response.

Caleb chuckles as he stands up, walking to his half-asleep friend.

"Come on Man, let's go get some food," Caleb says, squeezing Noah's shoulders in attempts of reviving some life into him.

Noah groans, however, obliges, due to the hunger growing in his stomach. Caleb smiles, lifting his tired friend from his chair.

Finn follows Gaten, seeing as Millie, Lilia and Sadie are taking their time talking about god knows what. He doesnt know about Millie, but he is starving.

Gaten and Noah start walking ahead of Caleb as Finn runs up to his cheekily smiling friend.

"Sooo... hows my otp?" Caleb sneers wiggling his eyebrows at Finn.