I Want To Hold Your Hand - McLennon {fluff}

Quick a/n, but if you haven't done this..check out my other story called I Want To Hold your Hand ~ McLennon! It's not finished and I'm currently working on it but I'm procrastinating so yeah, check it out :)

Starting this new book off with some McLennon 'fluff' ;)

Let me know if you want may part 2's of any of the one-shots that I write lol.

Sorry if this book is crap lol. I'm bad at this. I promise it's gonna get better but I just want to post something
~~~~~~

{John's POV}

I walked offstage, Brian handed me a towel, and I thank him quietly.

"You boys did great!" he called out to all of us. I hear a couple of thank you's coming from the others, but I zone out, thinking about what happened earlier on stage.

Flashback:

I sing into the same mic as Paul, instantly blushing. The thought of me being so close to his face makes me go nuts..yes I'm queer, but nobody knows besides Stu, but I don't talk to him as much. As I back away from Paul's mic, I look at the tight, black leather jeans that Paul has on. 'God damnit Paul..why'd you have to wear those?? Your making me crazy..' I'm gonna tell him after the show, hopefully he doesn't do anything or tell anyone. His pretty face and doe eyes make my heart melt..how I love that pretty boy, and how I want him to be mine and only mine.

End of flashback.

~~~

Brian walks up to me, and he taps my shoulder. "You alright John?"

"Huh? Yeah sorry I was just zoned out." I give him a small smile.

"Oh okay. You did great tonight, mate!" He pats my shoulder and gives me a smile.

"Thanks," he walks away and I give him another smile in return. Meanwhile, I go to talk to Paul.

I walk up to the doe eyed boy. "H-hey Paul?" Shit, I stuttered.

He looks at me and my heart instantly melts. "Yes Johnny?"

"Can I talk to you..? It'll be quick I promise." I probably look so stupid right now.

"Of course."

I smile at him, and I gesture him to follow me. We walk to my dressing room and I close the door behind us.

"Is everything alright John?" He looks at me with worried eyes.

"Yeah everything's great, I just...listen Paul, your my best mate right?"

"Right."

"And you would never hate me?"

"Unless you make me do something to hate you, then no," he chuckles.

"Ok, if you hate me for this but I understand. I have two things to tell you," I clear my throat.

"Paul..imqueer," I cough. Hopefully he didn't hear.

I look at my shoes and I can sense Paul starting at me, then I feel a warm pair of arms wrap around me.

"John, that's wonderful! And I'll support you no matter what! So, do ye have a crush on anyone?? And does anybody else know?" He looks at me with a happy expression planted on his face. I smile and blush at the same time, nodding my head slightly.

"I do actually..and no, your the first."

Paul squeals like a girl, and he bounces up and down. "Tell me who it is!!"

"You sure?"

"I'm positive Johnny!!"

"Ok well here goes nothing...Paul, the thing is, I like you."

I stand up quickly. "I'm sorry if I ruined our friendship, but I wanted to get that off of my chest for a while and I know your as straight as a pole and you would never like me in that way. I'm sorry pau-,"  I try to finish but a pair of soft lips land on my cheek.

"Johnny hush, its ok. Your my best friend no matter what, and if you want my honest opinion, I like you too. And I've liked you for a while but I never knew you were gay. As a matter of fact, I'm bisexual."

My cheeks heat up as Paul says that. "Thank you Paul.." I give him a quick peck on the lips and I hug him and he hugs back.

"I love ye Johnny," I smile at him. "I love you too Paulie,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is so bad and it's literally 12 am and I need to wake up at 6 to go horseback riding and I'm really tired and this is so bad I'm so sorry I hope you somewhat liked it I promise it will get better. PLS leave any ideas y'all have cuz I have writers block 😍

Word count: 773