beyond me..

Hi I am priya.. I m not a professional writer. It's my first step to write something to learn who am I. If any mistakes were there please forgive me and who is reading my story, you have all rights to correct my mistakes and I will accept them with all respect..
   Recently I was in depression.. as every one feel alone sometimes I also felt like ignored,felt alone,life seemed more harder,more things were added to it. I started feeling like to quit everything..
But... But... In the darkness of my life one thought came like  a ray of light to show the way for my rest of my life..
That is "why shouldn't I connect with the people through the social media.?"I don't needed people to just pass the time or to forget the past.. I needed them just to know the thing who am I and what is the position of mine in this whole world..if I kept myself infront of them...,they wil start criticizing, they wil judge in their own perspective.. that's what all I wanted then I can reshape myself .As every bad situation will teach something which is necessary to rebuild our life I wish to accept each and every worst moments of life and I m sure to not give any chance to happen in my life..
Now I learnt how to face the world with what I have..and most importantly I have guts to agree what I have done even it is bad or even it is good...
Then no one can stop me exploring myself when I came out my comfort zone..my goal is to prove that I was wrong in the past but I m correct now.. I don't care about who ignored me because I know,now I have the chance that to become busy with my work and my goal and forgive and forget the even names also who ignored...