Pre Calculus

You were having a good dream about living in an IKEA when your suddenly awoken by your alarm. As much as you don't want to, you get up. You put on your favorite BTS hoodie, black leggings, and Air Jordans, then head out the door.
     You only live a few blocks away from school so you start walking. It's s chilly morning. The sun is shining and birds are screaming at each other. It's gonna be a good day. You walk by one house and a dog starts barking at you, wagging its tail. This is the dog that you pet every morning you walk to school. He's a good boy, if not the best boy. You know you can't pet him for too long so you say good bye and continue your walk to school.
      You finally make it to the front gate of your high school and you walk in. Everyone is still waiting for the bell to ring so you just wait with them. At exactly 8:30 the doors open and you
can start walking to class. You begin your walk to 3rd floor Pre Calculus.
     When you get there, your teacher tells you that your moving seats and she directs everyone to their new spots.
"And at this table we have... uh Dooshaun?"
"It's Duh-shaun."
"Oh sorry. Dushaun, Fiona, (Y/N), Danielle, Tony, and Finn"
    You couldn't believe it. You were sitting across from Tony! He had the biggest feet in the school! Size 13 in mens.. he was wearing.. NIKES! And he was even 6'1! What a tall boi. You sit down, blushing madly as you try to peek under the table. You get a glimpse and you know your not missing a chance. You take a sticky note from your binder and write something to him.

Hey cutie, can I suck your toes? 💕
         ⭕️ Yes          ⭕️ No

        You fold it up and hand it to him. He takes a pen out and writes in it, then proceeds to hand it back to you.

Hey cutie, can I suck your toes? 💕
         🚫 Yes          ⭕️ No

    You flash him a sexy smile. When the teachers not looking you go under the table and take his shoes off. Then his socks. And start sucking.
    Oh boy did they taste good. They tasted like the gum you found under a chair that's been there for the past 10 years but a bit salty. As You was sucking. You also got the scent of those dirty feet since he played so many sports but You didn't mind since these toes tasted so good.
        You look up at him. He's blushes and mouths at me to keep going. You follow his orders and suck his other foot. This one almost tasted better. You could tell that there was something growing under his toe nails and you use your tongue to try to suck it out.
    But then as you tongue moved across his toe. It started to bleed since It was so sharp but again You didn't mind. You took my mouth off and noticed you got blood on his toes. That was okay you could just lick it up, so you do. You start to lick the bloods off of his toes.
      You look up at him and he tells you that you can take a break. You nod at him and go back to your seat.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Class ends and you look at Tony. He walks over and whispers in your
ear;

"Wanna do it again?"

"Of course 💕," You reply.

        Then you watch him get swept away by his sports friends and you sigh. Then the Cool Aid man busts through the window and loudly announces,
"OH YEAH"