Alex from Target

There I was. Walking on P.Sherman 30 Wallaby Way Sydney. On the way to Target. My brother forced me to get some doritos for our movie night since he's such a fat ass to go himself. Anyways, it was a breezy evening. I walked through the doors and felt a gush of air-conditioning go by me. I walked over to aisle 5 where they had snacks and stuff. I picked up 3 packets of doritos. Cool Ranch, Barbecue and Original. I also took 2 large bottles of Coke since my brother doesn't give a shit about health.

Once I was done. I lined up to pay at cashier 3. "Oh such a f*cking long wait" I whispered. And old grandma in front of me hit me with a god damn stick and said "Mind your language". I stuck my tongue out at her and said "Shut up u fat c*nt". So back to the point, I waited for about 10 minutes in line. I thought it wasn't worth it until the most miraculous thing happened. It was my turn to pay. Thank god. Then I met... him....

He looked just like an angel holding a scanner and a bag of dorito chips.
"24.75$" he whispered while pinning me down with his eyes. Oh how dreamy he was. "Uhm 24.75$ pls?" he said snapping me back awake. "Oh uh yeah here" I said handing him 30 dollars. Omfg his soft hands wow. He handed me my change. I decided to speak up and say "Would you like to um idk go to Starbucks maybe?". Than he said "Nah I'm good you know chillin lay back here. It's great. Yea see ya next time."

And that's when I took my groceries, ran back home, darted into the house, throw the food at my lazy ass brother and decided to post a picture I took of him when he was scanning my items. "Hah didn't see that coming did you Alex?" I said while captioning the picture.

#alexfromtarget