Imagition. Ep 1.

You set the piece of sushi on your tongue before closing your lips to chew. Mina, your friend, was sitting directly across from you. You glanced around at your table of friends before your eyes darted back to Mina because of her small yelp.
"Awe, baby.." Jungkook started before putting his hand on Mina's back. I saw Taehyung, who was sitting next to the couple, roll his eyes. "All she did was burn herself." Hyunjin, who was sitting next to me, implied.

Jungkook gave him a dirty glance before pampering his girlfriend more. I slightly chuckled to myself as I swallowed my sushi. I picked up another piece before glancing to Taehyung, but my eyes caught Chris instead.

We were a group of friends who had known eachother ever since Middle School- we were in college now- and we had stayed close. I began to develop feelings for Chris around 8th grade. He was known as a playboy. Played every girl around.

He was staring at me. I felt my cheeks slightly heat up as I quickly looked back down to the table. I began to eat much quicker, keeping my eyes on Mina instead.

We had all finished our meals after a bit and i excused myself to the bathroom.

Once I got there, I realized there was 1 bathroom for both genders. No stalls- just one toilet.
I began to open the door before feeling someone open it before me. "Hey, I was here-"

The person pulled me into the dark bathroom, silence throwing over us. "W-wha-"

The slow-ass motion censor then decided to switch on the light, revealing Chris pushing me against the wall. He was breathing heavily with mysterious eyes.

You stared at him before smiling sheepishly. "Hi.." You muttered and he smirked. You felt uncomfortable.

Were you his next target? He's slept with almost every girl in the school, but he never slept with you. You gulped and examined his eyes, but your mind kept thinking about how hot he was.

"I know what you're thinking..." He muttered as his lips directed towards your neck. You moaned lightly, closing your eyes before opening them to see him standing a few feet away

"I'm sorry, I thought it was empty.." Chris said and he smiled before heading back out to the table.

It toon a few seconds for you to realize that whole thing was your stupid imagination.

This is what I get for being horny when he's here.

You didn't use the bathroom- instead you just stood there for a few minutes and stared in the mirror. You then got a ding from your phone and you checked it.

Taehyung:
we're about to head out, meet you in the car