nine.

HER EYES SPARKLED as she looked at her reflection

HER EYES SPARKLED as she looked at her reflection. y/n finished getting ready and sat on her bed, waiting for the door bell to ring.

she walked to her desk and grabbed a book. she loved to read, it was one of her favorite hobbies. she loved the different worlds in all the books.

as she read about ten pages of her book, the doorbell rang. she smiled as she put her bookmark in the book.

she grabbed her jacket, and walked down the stairs. catching boris's attention, who was the only one awake.

"where are you going?" boris asked as she walked towards the door.

"out." y/n responded. she then opened the door which revealed timmy, he grinned brightly at her. as he handed her a single rose. "shit, timmy. you're sweet." 

timmy chuckled as he kissed the girls cheek. "i try to do my best."

"well it's working."

"well thank you, my lady." timmy smiled. "you ready to go?"

"ah yeah, i just have to tell something to boris really quick."

"okay, i'll wait in the car. tell him, i said 'hey', alright?"

"yeah." she said as she walked back into the house. she walked into the living room, looking at boris who watched the tv. "hey, i'm sorry for being a dick. you know that i love you. you just piss me off sometimes, but that's okay. so i'm really sorry."

boris looked up at her, smirking. "you love me? you are sorry?"

y/n rolled her eyes. "yes i do and am. now i'm going out. like always there's food and the bedrooms, i'll see you later yeah?"

"okay well, i am sorry too. and i love you too."

y/n smiled. "okay well good, bye! also timmy said 'hey.' bye again!" she yelled as she waved at him, as she left the house.

timmy drove as y/n looked out the window. "i have a question, you don't have to answer it but. why are you always with sadie, theo, and boris?"

y/n turned to face timmy. "because we're friends. i love them."

"oh." timmy simply responded.

"but it's mostly because they have toxic households. i mean sadie's parents are fine, i love them, but sadie just prefers staying over at my house. boris has an abusive alcoholic father, and theo lives with his dad who says he's sober but really isn't and his junkie girlfriend."

"oh shit, sorry." timmy glanced at y/n really quickly.

"tell that to them,"

"wait so how about you? don't your parents get mad that they're always at your house?"

"they don't know. my parents are never home, they're always out, i don't know what for but they're always out. they send a shit-ton of money to me, out of pity. but that's fine."

"how do you do it?"

"i don't know, i just do. it's not like i need them, i have my friends."

"and me. you also have me." timmy smiled placing his hand on her thigh.

y/n grinned. "yeah, i know."

timmy then drove them to a building, y/n wondered where he was going to take her. they walked alongside each other. they then walked into the building, noticing it was just an apartment complex.

he led her upstairs. she was confused as to why he brought her to an apartment complex. he then took her up to the balcony.

"timmy, what?" y/n began to say but was cut off by him.

"shh, just a minute. we're almost there." timmy said as he then covered his hands over her eyes.

"timmy what the fu.."

"shh, it's a surprise." he slowly led her somewhere,

y/n giggled as she almost fell. "fuck."

"it's okay i got you. we're here. okay on three." timmy happily smiled. "one...two...three!"

timmy removed his hands from her eyes, y/n looked around grinning widely. "holy fucking shit."

y/n gleamed as she saw what timmy had done. a table was set up with a vase of roses, fairy lights were seen all over the roof, it all just amazed her.

"no you didn't. timmy what the fuck, this is so cliché." y/n said as timmys smile faded. "shit timmy this is beautiful! let's be honest, the world is cliché, i fucking love this!"

timmy smiled again, chuckling as y/n gave him small kisses all over his face. "i wanted to let you know how special you are to me."

y/n kissed him one more time. "well fuck, i feel fucking special."

timmy and y/n then ate what timmy had prepared for them. once they finished eating, timmy laid a blanket on the floor, and two laid on it. watching over the stars.

"i've never met someone like you. you're so sweet it hurts." y/n spoke as she continued to look at the stars.

timmy faced her, smiling as well. "well i feel the same way about you. we've only own each other for like four days you're already the love of my life."

y/n smiled, was it even possible to fall in love with someone in less then a week?