Vacation

My husband plan a vacation for a long holidays. We invite some friends and of course his best friend Frank. We prepare all the things we need for tomorrow. Frank decided to sleep over in our house so that he can be with us in the morning to help for other stuff. I prepare a breakfast and after that, we pack all we need and put in the van, when everybody came, we leave and the long trip has began. Our vacation destination is in Iba Zambales, My husband has a vacation house there near at the beach. 

I'm not really comfortable on the driver's seat but my husband is the driver and I want to be on his side, He knows I would have an headache if I'm going to stay long on the drivers seat, but I refuse to leave on his side. 3 hours of traveling, my head is pounding, and I was trying to sleep but I can't, I feel like I'm going to die. My husband stop the van

 "Go, You should transfer at the back" 

I have no choice so I transfer at the back where the others seat. 

I sit on the right side facing frank seat.

 "Wow, you look horrible Sheila, Are you okay?" 

"yea, I just need to sleep"

 "come on, extend your feet and put it on my legs. It could help you relax"

 I do as he say, 

"Yep, it feels better, Thanks Frank" 

I immediately fall asleep. After an hour, I suddenly woke up, I slowly open my eyes and I learned that Frank is already sleeping. 

Shit! my other foot is already in between of his legs, I can feel his crotch! I need to put it away, but why am I hesitating? I can't move, there is something on my mind that I want to stay it for awhile, God damn! No way! What I'm thinking!? Maybe I'm just scared to wake him up. 

Suddenly my right foot's thumb finger moved unintentionally against his crotch, Shit! I hope it didn't wake him, I observed him and It looks like he's still sleeping, Thank God, but I feel strange, I feel like something is growing on his crotch. OH MY GOD! What the heck! Is he getting a boner?! Is he awake and enjoying my foot on his crotch? Why! Shit Why am I thinking of this? I supposed not to have a malice with him, he's my husband's best friend for God sake! 

Maybe It was just my Imagination or he has just having a wet dreams. Shit I have to get away my foot on his crotch, he suddenly moved a little against my foot but still sleeping. Fuck I can feel more his manhood, there is something in me that I can't explain, a familiar sensation flowing through my mind going down on my hole. I'm completely losing my mind at this rate. His girth makes me insane, it's really hard and long, I am literally out of my mind and I found my foot slowly rubbing his shaft. Fuck! What am I doing! Shiiit!! When the van suddenly breaks so hard I immediately moved my foot away before he wakes up.

 "Ow Where are we? are we getting closer?, I slept so hard." 

I'm stuttering said "ye y yeah, I think we are getting closer to the beach."