savior 「 l.hg 」

part 2:

part 2:

Calla

I keep running and running. Without looking back as Sejun said. I think it is almost morning. The sun is rising and I feel dizzy. I continue running until I accidentally fall on a cliff. I keep falling. Rolling like a rock. I feel something liquid in my head and I know it is blood. I guess this is the end. 

I open my eyes and I scan my surroundings. My head hurts. What happened?

"Calla. Wake up! You're gonna be late at school!" And then I realized, I am in my room. 

"Coming Mom!" I said. I quickly take a bath and I prepare for school.

"What happens to your forehead?" Mom asked.

"Maybe I fell down when i'm sleeping." I said.

She kissed me on my cheeks and she bid her goodbye. I leave my house and go to my school which is only ten minutes if I walk.

While walking, I keep thinking about what happened to me. I had a weird dream last night.

I am in school. Students are killing each other. Then my classmate Hangyul saved me. I didn't know him in my dreams but he knows me. My other friend Rosè, saved me too. And she was killed. 

"Bessy!" Astrid said. I didn't notice that I was already at the school gate. "What happens to your forehead?"

"I don't know. When I woke up, I had this." I said and we went to our room. When we opened the door, I got confused.

"Where is Hangyul and Rosè?" I asked if she was confused. She looks at me and scans my whole body.

"Are you taking drugs?" She asked.

"Of Course not! I am just asking you where is Hangyul and Rosè."

"Uhmm... Calla, we don't have classmates named Hangyul and Rosè." She said, in confusement.

"W-what? This seat was taken by Hangyul and Rosè." I said and I pointed to the two vacant chairs on the left.

"Calla, those chairs are really vacant. There are forty chairs in here. But we are only thirty eight in this class. Maybe you are just daydreaming again. Have you eat your breakfast?" 

"Uhmm no." She just scratched her head and she gave me some bread. 

"Well I know what's happening to you. You are just hungry." She said,

"Maybe I was just so stressed that's why I've kept saying some weird things. Sorry hehe..." I answered.

Four months passed and I forgot what happened that day

Four months passed and I forgot what happened that day. I am so busy to the point I am not eating and sleeping properly. I need to do my homeworks, group projects, thesis, essays and cheer dance practice. I really look like a zombie right now.

I was in the corridor, walking. I really want to sleep but I have to pass my essay and my homeworks in different subjects. Then I bumped into someone.

"Oh no, I am so sorry." I said and I took my notebooks to the floor. The guy helped me.

"Finally i already found you." He said. I look at him confused.

"W-what are you talking about? Do you know me?" I got scared.

"Calla..." 

"Why did you know my name?!" I asked. 

Then I remember, he looked at my ID earlier. Maybe this guy is just teasing me.

"Calla, it's me, Hangyul." His name is kinda familiar.

"Your name is so familiar. I just don't know where I heard it or somethin'."

"You just don't remember me because once you leave, all of your memories will be gone." He explained.

He helped me carry my things. Good thing I already passed my essays and homeworks. We are on the bench, he still keeps talking. Gosh, this guy is so talkative.

"Based on your story, I already know you? And we are destined? Wews.."

"Yup. Since I already found you, I will never let you go again. I will never let it happen. Calla..." He looked at me and he cupped my face. He kissed me. It was soft and passionate. Then I opened my eyes.

"I-I remember now. I remember everything..."