Warrior Gods

A/N - So......I've chosen to continue/finish this story as my NaNo.....I'm not editing, I'm just writing as much and as fast as I can.....and with my total ADD and fly by the seat of my pants nature, I don't generally write in order - I write in whatever scene I'm inspired by at the moment, so sometimes chapters will change and grow - or I'll skip something and just write a small description of what I expect the chapter to be about...so sorry....it's going to be all over the place!  But I appreciate any and all feedback - honestly! Oh - and yeah, I'm a nerd and can't decide if I am going to keep this in first or third person - I find myself jumping back and forth....eventually I'll decide, but not yet.

 Many years ago - before man was as he is today - Changing Woman, the mother of all life and giver of destiny to all beings, had twin sons.  These young Warrior Gods were to rid the Earth of all monsters that were threatening humanity.  To fulfill their destiny, the boys had to journey long and far to meet their father, the Sun, and through him they gained the weapons they needed to defeat the monsters.....

It's 2012 -  and the monsters have come back to Earth - attacking the land of the Dine, who today we know as the Navajo people.  If they are not stopped, the monsters will spread to the four corners of the Earth, beyond the land of the people, and they will destroy human kind.  Where are the Twin Warrior Gods now?  How will they save us when they don't even know who they are?