•《Chapter III》•

Arianna let out a sigh as she stares at the door in front of her. She held a pink piece of paper in her hand with the signature of two of her teachers. Wiping her sweaty palms against the side of her jacket she knocks firmly on the wooden door that was painted a greenish blue. Through the small window the girl could see a blond woman making her way to the door "Hello, you must be the new student." The middle aged women say after opening the door.

"Yes I am, sorry I'm late, I couldn't find the room." Arianna says quietly. The teacher leads her into the room and Arianna sees many chairs around the room on risers. About twenty five other students sat around the room.

"It's fine honey, I understand, it's your first day. My name is Ms.Mason, here let me sign that." The teacher grabbed the paper from her hand and quickly signed it and gave it back to the beautiful girl. "Alright students as you may know already we have a new student. Why dont you introduce yourself?" Arianna steps up with a shy smile.

"Hi, I'm Arianna Alexander, I'm from Florida." The pretty brunette looks around at the other students who stare at her.

"Why dont you all ask Arianna some questions?" Ms. Mason says. Arianna internally groans not liking how much attention she is getting.

"Why did you move here?" A girl with blue hair asks.

"My father grew up her and got a job that he liked, so he wanted to move."

"What voice range are you?"

"Um either a soprano or alto but I prefer soprano." Arianna answers, the questions go on for a few more minutes before the teacher gives her a seat in the soprano section. She was giving the material she needs to catch up which shouldn't be too hard for her, since it was March and there concert was in May.

The class went by quickly and so did the next. Finally it was lunch and Arianna slowly makes her way following the crowd toward the large cafeteria. Once she's in the large room she looks around for a place to sit.

"Hey Anna!" A voice tells from her left, Arianna looks over and finds Eric sitting on a round table waving at her. She walks over to him.

"Anna?" She raises her eyebrow at the nickname.

"Uh, y-yea," Eric runs the back if his neck nervously. "Sorry, I just thou-"

"I like it." She interrupts him, giving him a perfect smile.

"Good, awesome." The sound of someone clearing their throat interrupted them. Arianna looks over to the culprit and sees a boy with dirty blonde hair looking at them.

"Hi." He gives her his best smile. "Eric, why dont you introduce us to your friend?"

"Yea, Arianna this is Mike Newton," he points to the boy who interrupted them. "Next to him is Jessica Stanley." She is a pretty girl with medium length light brown hair. She gave the new girl a tight smile.

"Hi, I'm Angela." A sweet looking girl said, she had nice tan skin with dark brown hair pulled back in a low ponytail. Her black rimmed glasses were pushed to the top of her nose.

"Yes of course my wonderful girlfriend Angela" the two smiled sweetly at each other. "Everyone this is Arianna Alexander, the new girl."