Page 1: Invitation - Las Vegas

Dear Guest,

You've been invited to a party where you will meet other individuals such as yourself. You will go under the codename Las Vegas so no one will know exactly who you are and for safety precautions.

If you're planning to just ignore this note and not go here's some motivation. We know where your safe house is and we have enough evidence to close up your club for good.

If you refuse to go we'll just send the SWAT team over and let them know where you're hiding and it's game over for you. A small girl such as yourself won't make it in prison.

See you there!

"UGH!"

Las Vegas used her arms and swept everything off of her desk in a blind rage. She continued by kicking her desk onto the ground and pulling her raven hair.

How did they know where she lived!?

Who upset who!?

After she was done destroying her office she took a deep breath and calmly sat down in her chair. She rubbed her eyes before calling one of her goons into the room.

He walked in quickly and stood by the door.

"Yes, Ms-?"

The state of the office caught him off guard in fear she was still very upset he stumbled on his words, shifting a bit feeling uncomfortable.

Las Vegas's shoulders relaxed a little as she looked up at her ceiling taking deep breaths trying to calm down.

"Cancel all of my plans and start up the car, close down the club for the night and tell everyone to go home. I have somewhere to be" She said calmly as she could and looked back at the guy

"What do want me to tell them? There's a lot of big deals going on out there, I don't think they'll leave quietl-"

"I DON'T-..." pausing in the middle of her sentence she sighed once more. "Just tell everyone to get the fuck out. I have a party to attend and I'll be dammed if you're the reason I'm late"

The muscular male without hesitation hurried out the room, his fear for his boss not seeming to wither away even with the distance from her door.

Getting up from her chair she walked over to a door connected to her office walking in she was met with formal clothes going from dresses to suits.

She picked out a random one and hurried to get it on.

The moment she's face-to-face with the bastards who decided to send death threats on the busiest night of the year was going to get a piece of her mind.

She looked at herself in the mirror and shook her head. The dress made her look like she cared too much but she wasn't planning on changing.

Putting on her black handbag she walked over to her desk that was on the floor, picking it up she opened one the drawers containing a few pocket weapons.

Deciding that a knife was too messy and she wasn't playing to get any gun powder on her hands she removed the teaser from the drawer and stuffed it into her bag.

As if on cue there's a knock at the door.

"The car is ready for you Ms.Rosenberg.."

"Thank you."

She proceeded to follow her bodyguard out to the back and to the parking lot where there was a car ready for her with a driver. Her paid guardian moved up ahead to open the door for her in the back seat and she got in.

Just before he closed it he asked her question she wished she said yes to.

"Would you like backup to come with you?"

"No, this'll be quick. If I'm not back in 72 hours you know what to do"

The guard nodded closing the door and backing up. Allowing the driver to exit the parking lot.

--

Only now has Las Vegas thought about the situation. She should have caught their bluff, she had a chance to. All she had to do was move the club somewhere else.

Not as easy as it sounds but she could have done that. Now she's in a locked room with seemingly no escape. Times like this make her wish she showed up fashionably late.

After pacing around the room in annoyance and a few kicks to the air later made Las Vegas tired next thing she knew she was leaning on the wall lighting a cigar.

With the lack of things to throw she turned to nicotine to calm her down.

If they made her wait any longer than it takes to smoke a pack of cigarettes then there was going to be a problem.

1