pierlijah

it was just another day on the streets of la. inside of a little crusty box laid a fucking bitch.

elijah daniel.

this was how every day usually went. he stayed in his little box and annoyed the shit out of everyone who passed by, because that's just who he was. however, there was bound to be a day where he pissed off the wrong person.

today was that day.

it was about 4 o'clock when a particularly seck see man came strolling by. "gay," elijah said to the man.

"the fuck did you just say to me?" the seck see man angrily sneered at him.

"ya bitch u fuckin heard me," he retorted. can you really blame him? he doesn't have the brain capacity to know when to shut the fuck up.

suddenly he was being dragged by his greasy ass hair to a car that was probably more expensive than his entire net worth (google it). "wow this is a nice car :3" he said.

"literally shut the fuck up u have dick breath," seck see man said.

"ok."

they rode on in silence until they reached a nice large estate.

"get out of my fuckin car," seck see man said.

"bruh chill for a second can i get ur name," this somehow still bold homosexual said.

"ya bitch call me big daddy piers" was the reply he got back. good enough ig.

together they walked up to the nice abode. more like big daddy piers shoved him forward but u know still. he shoved him through the door and up some staircases and then finally into a really pretty room that he definitely did NOT belong in.

"get a fuckin shower," big daddy piers commanded.

elijah obeyed (haha bitch) and walked into the showering room. 'what the fuck is shampoo?' he thought to himself, 'whatever'. he made his best attempt as showering before returning back into the other room.

"lol look big daddy piers i got clean" he bragged.

"lmao and u still smell like dog shit??? ok whatever just get over here," big daddy piers said to him.

"why?" this dumbass asked.

"Because I am going to mount you. It will not be out of attraction but rather to assert full dominance over you. You think you can challenge me? You think you can speak to me the way you did? You are sorely mistaken. For I do not take any clownery from folk like you. I will never be made to feel inferior by someone who finds humor out of disrespecting their elders. Someone who derives joy from being a nuisance on the face of the Earth. Someone like you has absolutely no right to speak to me the way you did," Enlarged Father Figure Piers Morgan monologued. 

"i just called u gay?? that sounds pretty fuckin homosexual to me," elisha retorted.

Enlarged Father Figure Piers Morgan stood up, his eyes going black, "How dare you speak to me as if I do not know my own sexuality. I, of all people, would know if I enjoyed the sin that is homosexual sex. You are in no position to assume anything about me."

lol then they kissed but no homo right?

big daddy piers finally mounted elijah. but he didn't put his peepee inside of him bc that's too uncomfortable to write. instead he peed on him :/ shoutout to piss.

because at the end of the day, the bible might say that gay sex is wrong, but the bible never once prosecuted piss. go piss on your local gay man today <3

vote for piers morgan to be fuckin fired and stream FANDOM lol bye