Chapter 1

The one on the right is Souh and the one on the left is Ki-Chan

Souh's POV

     Today I woke up and rolled out of bed. I already got that 'today isn't gunna be good' vibe, but I still have things I have to do. I make my way to the kitchen and look over at my counter. There are multiple empty cups of ramen sitting there, only one or two still full and unopened. I fight the urge to eat a bowl for breakfast, since that wouldn't be the best of meal choices. I decide to go get dressed instead of being tempted by the ramen.

     I take off my shirt and pants and replace them with my school uniform. I really don't like the uniforms but complaining about them isn't going to change anything. I look over at my alarm clock '6:37' school starts at 7:00 so I should probably get going. I walk out of my home and to the train station, the train quickly arrives and I get on.

       ~Time skip to school~

     I always get to school before my best friend Ki-Chan. He always stays up late on his phone and has trouble getting up. There is a rumor going around school that me and Ki-Chan  are dating, it bothers him but I like to go along with it. He knows I'm joking whenever I play along with it but it still makes him uncomfortable to talk about it. A few moments went by and Ki-Chan finally showed up.

     "It's about time!" I happily said, fast walking up to him. "Uhh yeah sorry I had something I had to take care of." "Alright well class starts in five minutes you cut it kinda close." "I said I was sorry I needed to do something." About a second after Ki-Chan finished his sentence, a few kids walked up to us. "Aww is the couple fighting?" One of them joked looking at me and my best friend.         "Nope! Me and my wife never fight! "Right         Ki- Chan?" Ki-Chan was blushing, was he embarrassed or something? I hope he's not sick.

     The bell rung before Ki-Chan could say anything , so we go to our seats. I sit right behind Ki-Chan, it gives me the perfect opportunities to mess with him when I'm bored in class. The teacher starts the lesson, but I don't pay any attention. Not to brag or anything but I have  A's
In every class so I can afford to not pay attention every once and awhile. I may not pay attention but I never sleep in class, unlike Ki-Chan who dozes off in class all the time. I constantly have to keep him awake.

Hey y'all I'm ending this chapter here bc it's 12am, I have school tomorrow, and I have a headache so byeeee!