April 4, 2022

UH-OH! TOM HOLLAND AND ZENDAYA HAVE REPORTEDLY CALLED IT QUITS
PUBLISHED 01/04/2022

In a heart-wrenching development, the widely adored Tom Holland and Zendaya, the charismatic pair behind the characters of Peter Parker and MJ in the Marvel and Sony 'Spider-Man' films, have reportedly ended their romantic journey, leaving their dedicated fans in a state of deep sadness. According to a reliable source, the couple, known affectionately as Tomdaya, made the mutual decision to part ways amicably in January, after rekindling their relationship just over a year ago while working on the set of 'Spider-Man: No Way Home.'

Rumours of their breakup initially emerged when an anonymous tip shared on the popular celebrity gossip account, DeuxMoi, caught the attention of its 1.4 million Instagram followers. The tantalising information provided by the source left fans hungry for more details, but unfortunately, none were forthcoming.

Since the news of their alleged split began to circulate, devoted followers and paparazzi have closely observed Tom Holland as he roams the vibrant streets of New York City. During these outings, the 25-year-old actor has been frequently seen in the company of British actress Venetia Nightingale, 24, raising eyebrows and sparking further curiosity within the entertainment industry.

Adding fuel to the fire, insider sources claimed on a recent episode of the Deux U podcast to have witnessed Holland and Nightingale appearing to search for a new apartment together, intensifying speculation about their blossoming connection.