NOT A DAY GOES BY!#NotADayGoesBy

"Hi"

"Who's that?"

"It's me."

"Great. But this "me" carries no DP."

"I have just removed before talking to you."

Gerard Massey, 30 years old, was an iconic figure in teaching fraternity in Lucknow. Six feet high, carrying stubble look, Gerard was preparing for the lectures of tomorrow when his mobile beeped on a Whatsapp message, not a welcome chat, of course.

"It seems strange!"

"This isn't strange. I have every right to get recognized."

"Well, then I am pretty sure you would have. Your upcoming messages will help me."

He liked the way he was challenged.

"Could I make you a call?"

"Noooooooo."

'This is the opposite sex on the other end.'

"So many "Os" in a no!"

"Indicating strongly prohibited."

Almost 90% of his college friends were in his regular touch. He would have to strike his mind in the remaining 10%.

And then Gerard's heart almost skipped a beat shouting, 'This is... SHAKTIMAN!!!'

But the mind countered, 'I know you're crazy about her all the time. But this must not be her.'

'Don't even try to be a judge. This is her... Shreesha.'

'I am not an emotional fool. Earlier also, I cautioned. I already knew that it was almost impossible to unify a pair with different creeds in India. But what happened? ... He followed you... his heart... and what did you give him in turn?... Agony, hardships and trauma, every moment. '

The heart preferred to remain silent but the brain continued:

'Not a day goes by when he doesn't cry for her. You gave him a love that has become a story. I think you should try to heal his wounds and, not even think about Shreesha.'

In the meanwhile his heart took the possession, 'So what, if notadaygoesby!!! I love the wounds of love. I enjoy the pain from the core. Do you have any issues?'

'Oh fuck off...' the brain once again surrendered.

This was Shaktiman on the other side. His Shaktiman, a name given to Shreesha by him due to her outperformance in almost every field. She was a perfect all-rounder. In fact, she loved to be called Shaktiman.

"Is this Amit?" 'I know this is you.'

"Nope! He tried to flirt with me instead, in college days."

"Then you must be Ankita." 'I can't say this is you.'

"I hated her the most." 'Now he will definitely understand who am I.'

"Kshama, Jaya, Richa, Kanchan are already in my touch. The remaining one is Shikha. You must be Shikha, aren't you?" and he mumbled:

'Sorry, I can't recognize you, dear. Be in memories, always, forever. The memories which are purely mine. The realm, where I am the ruler and you are my soulmate.'

'He doesn't even remember me! How could he forget his Shreesha? That's impossible!' She was infuriated.

Suddenly she perceived, 'Love is a feeling that remains within you, forever- his words. Why he uttered every name but mine?' She then smiled and went offline with a heavy heart...