Prologue

Marinette Point of View
«Sigh!»
«Today was a rough day, Tikki.»
"It sure was," answered Tikki.
"MARINETTTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!" Alya screamed before jumping into my room.
"Quick! Hide Tikki!" I whisper to Tikki and she goes into my purse very fast to hide.
"Alya?? Mylène, Rose, Juleka? What are you guys doing here?"
"Well, Alya saw your post on Instagram and we know that you're not feeling very well because of... well, you know!" Explained Mylène.
"It's a friendmergency!!!" Rose shouted out.
"A what?" I asked.
"Friendmergency: when your friend feels down, we all come to her and try to make her feel better. So let's go watch a movie!" Rose explained. Mylène, Juleka and Rose smile at me and Alya throws me a thumbs up.
"Come on, Marinette! Put on your outside clothes and let's go!" Alya pushes me to go get my jacket.
"Okkkkk!" I answer with a smirk.
We exit the bakery while the girls pull me since I'm very tired and in a sad mood. I was thinking about Adrien and Kagami. Maybe it's actually better like that, them being a couple. Anyway, it makes more sense then me and Adrien dating. And there's Luka, I think I have feelings for him. Eh maybe.
"Sniff, sniff." And suddenly, it smells like popcorn.
Which meant something good