Introduction.

The story will be shifting from bill and Richie's point of view with bill being the main character (sometimes another POV will occur).

William denrough who prefers the name bill is a rather shy 14 year old boy, he lost his brother just mere weeks ago, throughout his entire middle school experience people would make fun of him for his stutter except for 6 other outcasts who became his friend about 2 years ago when they all hid from Henry bowers and his gang.

Stanley uris, a 14 year old, tall, smart, Jewish boy. He's known for being rather feisty but at times, vulnerable. Throughout his life he's been pestered by kids judging him for his religion, even his friends crack some jokes here and there. Though, he doesn't seem to mind.

Richie tozier, a quick witted 14 year old boy, who's known as trash mouth for his inappropriate jokes which he uses to cover up for his insecurities.
He gets picked on for his glasses as thick as coke bottles which started when he met the other outcast kids, which resulted in him being truly happy for once in his life.

Eddie kaspbrak, a 13 year old germaphobic and asthmatic boy with the body of a 10 year old, Henry bowers bullies him for the bright pink polos and brown shorts he wears, not to mention his seccond Fanny pack. Everyone calls him a sissy boy, though he himself is not sure of this accusation at all.

Beverley Marsh, a 15 year old smart and good looking freckle faced girl. Rumour has it she's slept with the entire school, though it's all made up.
This abused girl always seems to smile which is out of place considering the situation she's in.

Ben hanscom, a 14 year old, rather small, though bigger than Eddie, chubby boy with an interest of Derry's history revolving the stacked piles of missing posters every 17 years, although his kind personality, he can be rather clueless when it comes to love.

Mike hanlon, a tall 13 year old dark boy, his parents died in a fire, he still has nightmares of the sight. Though his trauma he's sweet and caring, while being homeschooled he still meets up with the rest of the so called losers club.

Now, last and SURELY least, the writer! This obsessed 17 year old girl which struggles with her perception of reality and self and stans pretty much every ship she finds adoring, now writing a story.. not confident in her writing and struggling with grammar as she's writing this last introduction, she's an outcast being able to relate to Eddie on emotional levels, now to presenting you,,, loŠers (see what I did there?) aight get to reading, kids.

Disclaimer: there is not gonna be timeskips making the losers older, instead I will just write them being intimate (don't know for sure if there will be intamacy I'll just claim the chapter as nsfw). The main ships are stenbrough and reddie all of the other ships in the description are going to be CONSIDERED into the story, but then again I don't know yet. Aight, gl reading this *shrug*.

525 GUYS