⚠introduction⚠

Flashback
1 year ago
Warnings: mentions of rape, abuse, homophobia

|jadens pov|

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, FAGGOT!" my mom screamed at me. I immediately shut my mouth out of fear. She forced my clothes off and tied me to the bed. I was terrified. She left the room. A woman came in. I have never seen this woman before.

"Please," i whisper cried, "Please help me." i was sobbing at this point. "Shut your damn mouth" she whisper yelled, i started crying harder. She started taking her clothes off. "No, please dont" i cried out.

"Say another word, see what happens!" she yelled. She finished taking her clothes off, and i started crying harder, if that was even possible.

.....

Now
|Anthonys pov|

I hit the snooze button on my alarm, and contemplated whether i should get up, or stay in bed longer. Eventually i decided to just get up. I hoped out of bed and went to take a shower. I really didnt want to go to school today, but i heard there was gonna be a new kid, so thats a plus.

|Jadens pov|

It's been a whole year since it started, the worst year of my life. That woman came back every week just to rape me. She eventually got caught. Not just for raping me, she had raped a bunch of people, and she was a theif, and she finally got caught. My mom decided that since she got caught, that we should flee so she didnt get caught.

So now here i am, in a completely different state, going to a completely different school, with completely different people. I just hope that these people arent as mean. You see, i dont talk. Everytime i tried i just got screamed at so eventually i just stoped all together. Its been months since i even tried to talk. I know that if i tried i would just get yelled at anyway so whats the point?

_____________________
(a/n)
I'm really bad at finishing chapters but thats ok✌

Anyway i hope you enjoyed this even tho its not that good. If you have any recommendations on what i should write next then you can comment or pm me.

Word count: 371