part one

(Please vote, comment,and follow, this is my first avengers fanfic so I dont know what I'm doing. Proceed to read and enjoy!)

Tony has the gauntlet and snaps,he looks down confused and sees spiderman with the gauntlet. "Sorry Mr. Stark, but your family needs you. Thanks for everything." Peter says as he snaps. And Peter traded his life so Tony can live. Tony gets down on his knees and begs," c'mon kid stay with me, stay with me kid. Peter no, Peter dont you dare die on me." His voice going from a barely audible whisper to a roar of pain and outrage. Tony stark wakes up and decides to get to work. Ever since that day Tony uses B.A.R.F. to see Peter's face, laughing and happy and safe. He gets to work on reviving Peter. It's been a months, but seeing as Peter didnt turn to dust Tony's kept him alive with his machines,not replacing anything, only assisting them in working. Tony walks into the room he set up for Peter and is greeted by a Peter trying to remove his I.V's "hey mr. Stark, did we win?" "Yeah kid we won." Replied an overjoyed Tony starting to cry. "What's wrong mr.stark? Why are you crying? Oh no did we die? Am I dead? Shoot may is gonna kill me... mr stark you have to hide.!" "What why?!" "Cuase May's gonna kill you!" "PETER!" Tony yelled, "listen to me your not dead okay?" Peter nods " it's been a few months and you almost died. But your awake now ok? Your aunt may is being notified as we speak. Your gonna be fine." Tony said already acting like himself again. Peter continues trying to get out of bed and remove the I.V.'s "kid,no. Your not gonna get out of bed." "But mr. Stark, I'm bored and I wanna eat something, and oh my God mr stark I had the weirdest dream ever!" Tony chuckles to himself as Peter goes on and on about his crazy dream. 'At least he's being himself.' Tony thought. "Hey kid?" "Yeah mr stark?" "Why dont you fusg show me on BARF? Mkay? After breakfast." "Sure mr stark." Said Peter. Tony began to slowly remove the life support and Peter was still fine. As Peter got up he hugged Tony as if Tony was the one to die. All of a sudden Peter dropped down as if hit by something. He looked as if he had just been hit by a train.