I Want To Be With Her (Alternate Ending 3)

(Violets Pov)

I watched as Clementine was struggling from the leg wound she had gotten from Minnies Axe. I looked to the side to see Walkers coming from all directions and I see the fence as I look to Clementine.

"Can't climb it." She says as I look back to it then the rocks and point to the cliff.

"Can you climb that?" I asked and she looked to it and nods.

"I can.. try." She says as we head to it. AJ climbs up first and I grab Clementine and I help her up as Walkers get closer. I look around and I quickly try to help Clementine as she slips a bit and I help push her up. Next thing I know something grabbed my pant leg and I turn to see a walker and I kicked the damn thing.

"Fuck." I say and look up to see AJ pointing his gun and shoots as it missed.

"AJ STOP!" Clementine yelled and I kicked it again as it let go of me. I quickly climb up and I lay on the ground as I try to catch my breath.

"Vi are you ok?" I hear as I feel someone check my leg.

"Yea, yea just... scared is all." I say as I get up to see AJ rolling my pant leg up a bit and I don't see a bite and I chuckle a bit.

"Oh thank god." I mumbled as I slowly got up and I helped Clementine as she leaned on the axe.

"Just keep going." She says and I nod as I walk with her. She lumps as we walk deeper and deeper in the woods and I look to her and then to AJ.

"Oh god." Clem says as she collapse and I grab her.

"Come on we're almost to the school." I say and I hear Walkers and I look around to see some Walkers slowly walking to us.

"Fuck." I say and I look at Clementine. I quickly grab under her legs and pick her up as she dropped the axe.

"AJ grab the axe let's go." I tell him and he does as told and we start to run. We run and run until I see a barn and we run to it. It's the only safe place at the moment and I know Clementine needed to rest. We quickly get in and AJ shuts the door as I set Clementine down on the ground as she lays her back against the haystack.

"We gotta make sure no Walkers can get in." I say as I grab the Axe. AJ had stabbed a few walkers and I was by the doors with the open steel bars. I close one of them but the other door got stuck and I look around and see the metal pole stuck on the top. The Walkers were going crazy as AJ killed some here and there and I get on the wheelbarrow full of dirt and try to grab the pole. It's stuck I can't pull it out it's stuck and I dropped the axe to grab it with my other hand. The walkers tried to grab for me and I hear a shot as one walker halts it's actions dead from a bullet in the head. I get back to work on the pole and something grabbed my shirt and it gets pulled to the bars and I freak out as I let go and try to pull my arm out of the Walkers grasps.

"Violet." I hear as I pull and hear a gun click as clem tried to shoot but there were no more bullets left. I pull as hard as I can but this walker wasn't letting go as it yanked back my head hitting the bar and then I feel a burning pain in my arm as the walker takes a bite out of it and then I feel something grab my neck. I yell in pain as I yank back as hard as I can and I hear two others scream as I fell back. I watched the Walkers try and come through the door and I grab the Axe and hit the Walker in the head killing it and I feel the blood. I get up fast and grab the pole and pull again. It came loose and I kept yanking at the pole until it finally came undone and I closed the door so no walkers could get in. I stayed by the door as I leaned back and touched my neck and felt blood and teeth marks. I look at Clementine as she looked at me with a terrified look in her eyes. I grabbed the axe.