Prologue

(Y/N): Your Name
———————————————————————
Midtown High School

The giant letters felt intimidating as I waked up the steps on my first day at this new school. People walked by me, laughing and chatting with their friends. I heard police sirens begin to go off behind me and I decided to just get inside before I was late.

"Heads up!"

Suddenly I was flung backwards, hitting the hard concrete behind me before feeling a weight fall on top of me. I groaned and opened my eyes.

     "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?"

The boy who had fallen on top of me suddenly sprang up alarmingly fast and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

      "What just—Ow." I hissed and clutched my temple.

The boy stared for a second before taking my hand off my head and wincing. "Yeah that's bleeding. Can you make it to the nurse?"

I sighed. "I don't know where that is, I'm new."

He looked at me, then behind me at the exit, then back at me. "Ok, no problem. Um I'll take you." We started walking through the halls.

     "Thanks. I should probably know your name right?" I asked, looking up at him. He was still watching the exit behind him as the police sirens grew quieter. "Hello?"

     "Huh? Oh I'm Peter. How about you?"

     "(Y/N)."

     "Where'd you uh... where'd you move from?" He asked, starting to take more interest in me.

I sighed. "A tiny town in the middle of nowhere."

     "Oh... I get the feeling you're not used to this kinda surrounding." Peter chuckled and losing a bit of the shy jumpiness he first expressed.

I shrugged. "It's probably better than living over there."

He nodded as we walked through a door to the nurse's office. "Well hey if.... you ever need someone to sit next to at lunch... the seats next to me are always open."

I smiled. "Thanks."

Sirens began to sound again, and the alertness I had gotten from him returned. "Oh um I'm gonna be late to class. See ya around!" He cried running back and away.

I shook my head with a faint smirk. What a weird kid.

A/N Hi, so I'm not being creative at all with an x reader but I still wanted to write one because I really enjoy writing and like many of you guys I got a crush on Peter Parker so this is my new story. Hope you guys enjoy it!