The Best Christamas

A/N: The inspiration for this story is the picture above. I saw the picture, and I loved it and decided that I should write a fanfic. So here is the story! Hope you like it

Draco and Harry had been dating for 3months, but they weren't just dating, they were in love. Only Ron, Hermione, Blaise and Pansy knew that Draco and Harry are dating, it is a secret relationship. It is now Christmas and they decide to come out of the closet, and show everyone their relationship.
For Christmas, Harry gets Draco a jumper that says 'I'm fucking Harry Potter' and Harry gets himself a jumper that says 'I'm Harry fucking Potter'. Draco loves the jumper so much that tells Harry that he doesn't want to take it of. They walk down stairs into the great hall for breakfast in the new tops. When Hermione sees the jumpers, she understands exactly what it means, and says: 'Omg, please don't, we are eating! Can you please go and change?' They oBviously refuse to change out of the jumpers. When Ron sees them, and he saw Harry's first and said 'i like your jumper, mate'. Then when he sees Draco's top he says: 'ummm sorry mate, but you aren't Harry Potter, he's Harry' he oBviously didn't know what it meant. Everyone was in hysterics. He still was confused. When McGonagall sees them, she says doesn't approve but secretly loves it, and is even more happy when Snape hands over 4 Galleons. When Dumbledore sees them, he sort of squeals and then shouts at Slughorn: 'Drarry happened! where's my 4 Galleons, Horace!'
And at that point Draco and Harry both knew that all the teachers had placed bets on whether they would get together or not. Dean also handed over 2 Galleons to Seamus. When Harry has seen this, he said: 'You guys were supposed to be my friends, and you bet on me?!!' Everyone laughed.
Both Draco and Harry were happy that most people had accepted them both because they were both gay and that The Boy Who Lived was dating a ex-deatheater. There were a few people who didn't accept them, but that was to be expected. They also knew that no one was going to stop them from dating, no matter how hard other people tried, because they knew that they loved each other, and this would be the best Christmas both of them had ever had.

A/N I hope you liked the story, I know it's very short. I also know that Snape died in the battle of hogwarts, however Snape is a great character, and he didn't deserve to die. Also in case you are confused about the way I spelt oBviously, please read it in Snapes voice and you shall understand.
Thank you for reading,
Have a nice day where ever you are,
Bye 👋