Character Bio

Name: Skye Leanna-Soul Chase/Manic
Family: Parents killed by Deatheaters
Friends: She doesn't trust many.
Age: 25; July 29
Place of Birth: London
Pronouns: She/Her
Occupation: Professor
Former House: Slytherin
Height: Average, 5'3"
Body Type: Thin, but healthy
Eyes: Changes in the light. Blue, Green, Hazel.
Hair: Blonde, short. Long hair is a nuisance.
Minor Details: Notebook with feather. (The notebook was her father's & never runs out of pages).
Patronus: Weasel
Wand: Yew wood, Unicorn hair core, 11¼", Slightly springy flexibility
Pet: Thestral (explained in bio)
Blood Status: Muggle-born non-witch mother, Pureblood wizard father
Traits: Skye-Confident, sure, kindhearted, protective. Manic-Emotionless, borderline evil, sadistic.
Values: The Professors/Hogwarts staff, The Forgotten, her unusual companion.
Strengths: Infiltration of various groups.
Fears: Drowning. Watching people suffer. Flashbacks to her childhood.
Backstory
As a child, Skye grew up knowing that the magical world existed. Her father would show her techniques & spells as he practiced himself. She remembers them all, & he told her he hoped she'd never have to use them. When she was eight, people dressed in black robes broke into their home; her father hid her in the small, hidden vault he'd made. She watched her parents be tortured over the course of hours until they used Avada Kedavra (a spell her father said to never use) & killed her mother. Her father went into a rage & somehow broke the magical restraints. He killed four before the rest could kill him. She watched the life leave his eyes.
After that, the Deatheaters took her and tortured her for two years. It was during this time she developed into Manic, the name she took when she was finally marked. During those years, test were done to see if someone could become immortal. Her heart was taken out of her and put into her Thestral companion. She can be injured and hurt, but one has to kill the Thestral to kill her. They bonded & she calls him by the name he showed her. Teruyo. Shinning darkness. He protects her & she protects him, not because her heart was inside him, but because she'd grown to love him. She kept her mark hidden when they sent her to Hogwarts at 11.
Older now than she looks, she was eventually caught by the Ministry and offered a choice. She was shipped to America to work with MACUSA as a spy for their more dangerous missions. She was expendable after all. She transferred back to the Ministry after fifty or so years, long enough where few recognized her. She worked with them, doing the same jobs, before being sent to Hogwarts to find even the smallest thing to justify the Ministry coming. After two years, she destroyed her Dark Mark.
That was ten years ago and now she is the Professor of Infiltration Magic and Techniques. However, she does still suffer from her past. She destroyed her mark, but all the evil and even passing cruel thoughts manifested into a different personality.
Manic is what she calls the Full Manifest Deatheater. Remnants of a past she can really get away from. When she's tired or exhausted, Manic takes over and does what she wants. Skye has made her swear to never kill again. Manic, surprisingly, agreed. They've discovered as well that they can trade places without Skye being tired. They need only put they're hand on the scar. Skye focuses on wand magic with her right hand, Manic focuses on wandless with her left. Both are terrifying when they share thoughts and use both as one.