The Last Straw:

(Y/N) pov

I had just gotten home from work and it had been a long day. since my husband, Jin was set in to the military about a year ago one of my co-workers, who was jealous of Jin and my relationship has been flirting with me a lot, and today It was a little bit more then constant. It was a friday so Jin would usually try to make time and call me sometime after I got off of work. I sat at my computer and messed around with some files, patiently waiting for his call. Unfortunately, he never called. As if this day could get any worse. I laid down on my bed and started to tear up.I began weeping uncontrollable in to my pillow. I can't take this to much longer, I miss him way to much for this! My family is all in america and the members of the group are all trying to figure out what they were going to do without Jin in with the group at the moment... I'm so sick of being... alone... I thought. Just as I had began to calm myself, my phone rings. I jump up thinking it was finally Jin... but it read "unknown number" I answer, though I truly didn't want to. "Hello?" I said, "Hello, is this Ms. Kim?" A strong, masculine, and unfamiliar voice asks from within the phone. "This is she, how may I help you sir?" I say hoping this was just a teleo-marketer. "Hello ma'am, I am General Jong-su, I've called to tell you about your husbands condition." My heart dropped to my stomach, " what- whats wrong with him?" I ask trying to keep myself calm. "I apologize if this alarms you ma'am but your husband is in the hospital currently. This morning he was very weak and could barely stand to get out of bed and seemed to be struggling to breath. He attempted to brush is off and continue the drills of that morning but he became weaker and weaker as he proceeded to try the drills. After about two or three of these drills he passed out and we had to bring him to the nearest hospital and get him checked out." I could feel my heart race and rumble as he had spoken. My body froze as if a gun was being held to my head, my hands shook and my eyes teared only daring to spill over my cheeks like rain drops on a window. "... Do you know what's wrong with him?" my voice shook with every word as my teeth clenched together, trying not to cry again. "I'm afraid not ma'am, but he is resting at the moment." he answer calmly, "Did he wake up at all?" I ask. "No..." he said dully making me worry even more. "...Will he be okay?" I ask, wondering if I should have really asked. The General fell silent, my tears came down like a stream upon my cheeks, but I tried to stay silent. He finally answered, "We are not sure of that either ma'am, I'm am very sorry..." he says with hints of what seemed to be empathy in his voice. "We will try to update you on his condition by at least the friday of next week, ma'am. I wish the best for you ma'am, have a good night." the dial tone rang loud in my ears as I felt my will power leaving me slowly. Though I was sad I couldn't cry anymore. I laid down on my bed again... waiting... waiting for the pain to subside and drift to sleep... or to wake from this nightmare and be next to him again... for that's all I wanted to now.

~TIME SKIP (TWO WEEKS LATER)~

It had been two weeks since the general had called at it caused be to think the worst. That's it, he's gone... completely, I thought to myself. After this thought, my mind went blank, all I thought about was to end this quickly... end myself quickly....

I grabbed one of his sweaters and grabbed a note that I had written years ago and placed it on the coffee table and rushed out the door ran... ran for what I thought was the last time... Goodbye everyone... and everything....

PART 2 COMING SOON ;)