/Our Past Friendship\ (UNFINISHED)

Mentor Ji and Jayden went out to buy groceries. Normally Jayden was NEVER allowed out of the house ever since his adopted sister was sent away. Lauren was 5 years older than her younger brother. His mother was not able to have a baby at the time so they adopted Lauren, 5 years later she was able to give birthday and had Jayden.

Jayden was only 6 when his sister was sent away. Antonio was a only child, he lived with his father and always helped with his business. Mentor Ji went to the fish shop in the market as Antonio placed a huge bass on the counter. He looked up to see a curious Jayden.

"Hi." He said smiling "Hello." said Jayden in his young 6 year old tone. "I'm Antonio, what's your name?" "Jayden" Antonio put out a hand as Jayden shook it. "So you work here?" Antonio nodded

"My father's business. I don't get paid like the others do thou." "Must be nice to even have a father.." Jayden said sadly. Antonio frowned "What happened to your dad?"

"He... he was a samurai. Like I'm going to be. He died in the field of battle.." Jayden admit, Antonio's expression changed from cheery to upset "Well.. he looks after you?" The soon to be gold ranger asked looking to Mentor Ji "I wouldn't say so, he barely lets me leave the house or basically do anything but train."

"Hey, how about I come over? I can help you train, and we can hang out together!" Antonio requested "I'd love that." said Jayden as he looked to Mentor Ji and lightly tugged the man's robe grabbing his attention.

"Can Antonio come over and play?" Jayden asked. Mentor Ji looked to Antonio who was giving him puppy dog eyes "Pleaseeeee?" He begged. "Fine." Ji said sighing "But you still have to train." Ji said strictly

Antonio looked to Jayden smiling ear to ear. Jayden gave him a smile as well.

Later that day Antonio's dad dropped him off "Play nice Antonio." He said before driving off. Antonio waved and ran inside to meet his soon to be best friend. Jayden was outside writing symbols. "Hey Jayden." He said smiling

"Antonio!" shouted the boy. Jayden got up and ran to hug him "I was wondering when you'd come."